The Student Room Group

Muslim/ Hindu girls, have you ever fallen for a non - Muslim/ Hindu guy?

I have a few female Hindu and Muslim friends who were essentially raised to only go for guys of their race/ culture/ religious beliefs etc etc. This got me wondering, are you actually able to fall for say a white guy, even though you've been brought up and raised not to? Do you often fall for other guys but just not act on it due to their skin colour?
Reply 1
Obviously this happens. Religious people are also raised to not masturbate but most of them will have the sexual desire to want to do so.

Also, Muslims / Hindus don't have to possess a certain skin colour.
Reply 2
You've got to be a pretty shallow person if you just like someone based only their looks.But everyone is different and its OK.I knew a muslim friend who had English girlfriend they had a long relationship from year 7 till the end of college ,surprisingly her and his parents were OK with it but her Uncle not so much.That shouldn't matter.
It's possible to fall for people who aren't from your culture, but for me personally i would prefer someone from the same culture, even though i have fallen for people who don't have the same culture as me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending