The Student Room Group

My boss is going too far?

So I have this new job. Whenever I'm speaking to the boss he will be staring at my boobs non-stop. He winks at me a lot as well. Every time I go past his office he will just watch me until I turn around the corner, I've also caught him staring at my ass and legs a lot. I tried to observe if he does this with the other female employees but I haven't seen it happen....
Last night I did some extra hours and he insisted to drive me home.
any ideas on what to do or if it means anything?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
So I have this new job. Whenever I'm speaking to the boss he will be staring at my boobs non-stop. He winks at me a lot as well. Every time I go past his office he will just watch me until I turn around the corner, I've also caught him staring at my ass and legs a lot. I tried to observe if he does this with the other female employees but I haven't seen it happen....

Kerching!
Reply 2
Original post by jf1994
Kerching!

???
Reply 3

It means he's checking you out because he fancies you.
Reply 4
Original post by zKlown
It means he's checking you out because he fancies you.

But I don't know what to do because it's not right professionally
How old is he?!

Posted from TSR Mobile
It sounds like the bloke wants some of your ham sandwich.
oh , sounds like the start of sexual harassment panda i m afraid :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by WIFIchaser
How old is he?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's probably about 35, so 13 years older than me.
Reply 9
But I don't know what to do because it's not right professionally

Someone without morals would have sex with him.
You should do what's right professionally.
Original post by SuperWolfPaws
oh , sounds like the start of sexual harassment panda i m afraid :frown:

Really?!?! So far it's been the constant staring (it sometimes feels like he's drooling), do you think he's going to do something?
Original post by Groot
Someone without morals would have sex with him.
You should do what's right professionally.

I don't want to have sex with him anyway. No thanks!! Yeah I am trying but he really cannot go any further.
Really?!?! So far it's been the constant staring (it sometimes feels like he's drooling), do you think he's going to do something?

it already is , isn't it? the staring is upsetting you, ur already being harassed.
Original post by WoodyMKC
It sounds like the bloke wants some of your ham sandwich.

But my job is more important!
Original post by SuperWolfPaws
it already is , isn't it? the staring is upsetting you, ur already being harassed.

I wouldn't say upsetting tbh guys usually stare a lot but the fact that he's in the position of my boss and I see him everyday this is totally unprofessional of him. But true if staring is classed in it, maybe it is harassment, what do you think I should do?
But my job is more important!

"NOTHING is more important than your ham sandwich." -Your boss.
I don't really see how him looking at you is 'going to far'...
Original post by anonwinner
I don't really see how him looking at you is 'going to far'...

Someone has already even said it is harassment...
Okay so phew do you think this is normal then? and he won't act upon it? Just incase he does, I don't want to jeopardise my job or make the working situation awkward.
Reply 18
Someone has already even said it is harassment...
Okay so phew do you think this is normal then? and he won't act upon it? Just incase he does, I don't want to jeopardise my job or make the working situation awkward.

maybe cover up more, wear longer,and less revealing clothing. If he has nothing to stare at he will probably give up.
Original post by Simba96
maybe cover up more, wear longer,and less revealing clothing. If he has nothing to stare at he will probably give up.

I don't think I'm wearing like proper revealing clothes though :colondollar:. And I totally see your point but it's unfair that I would have to change my clothes though if I was wearing revealing clothes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending