The Student Room Group

Sciences Po Paris undergrad admission 2015/2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pravda12000
Thanks flubber :smile: it feels like the interview is a bit about luck, I have to really review the current state of the US economy, commenting an article on that would be a disaster :biggrin: I really hope that we get the chance to meet at sciencespo and laugh about this :biggrin:

haha I hope so too! :smile: Which campus did you apply to?
Original post by flubber14
haha I hope so too! :smile: Which campus did you apply to?

I've applied to Reims, but they still haven't contacted me for the interview and my first choice is in march :s-smilie: so... we'll see :smile:
I've applied to Reims, but they still haven't contacted me for the interview and my first choice is in march :s-smilie: so... we'll see :smile:

Reims was my second choice. Great campus! Good luck, I'm sure you'll hear back soon :smile:
Reply 63
Hi guys, anyone who applied for the campus in Le Havre? My second choice was Dijon. :smile:
Original post by Nanami
Hi guys, anyone who applied for the campus in Le Havre? My second choice was Dijon. :smile:

Hi Nanami :smile:
I applied to LH as well! When did you complete your app?
Reply 65
I completed my application like a month ago, got invited for an interview next week! :smile: how about you?
Original post by Nanami
I completed my application like a month ago, got invited for an interview next week! :smile: how about you?

Great! I finished my interview about three weeks ago. I hate the wait :frown:
I wish they would put me out of my misery, one way or the other.
Good luck on your interview! I can't say the jury was easy on me, but I hope you ace it! :smile:
Reply 67
Thank you! Hope it will go well for you too! :smile:
Original post by flubber14
Great! I finished my interview about three weeks ago. I hate the wait :frown:
I wish they would put me out of my misery, one way or the other.
Good luck on your interview! I can't say the jury was easy on me, but I hope you ace it! :smile:

Hey i am waiting for the results also.where did u have it and for which campus?
Hi everyone! I just had my interview this morning and I cnt say it went well but it wasn't that bad... If only I hadn't been so nervous! Anyway, I was so excited to leave the room that I forgot to ask the interviewers the questions I have! I hope any of you could answer them!

1. Do all students graduate at the end of three years with a general diploma (equivalent to undergrad degree) and then proceed to the paris campus for master? Or students could choose to take take years/ take their master at a different uni?

2. My situation is kind of awkward here. I sent in my application without my final result and one of my referees did not manage to send in the rec letter before the deadline but I was deemed admissible.. I emailed the admission committee if I need to send in anymore documents like rec letter or final year transcript but they replied me telling me not to worry and they would notify me again but I have not heard from them since.. What do you guys think? Have any of you guys met with similar prob?

3. Do your think its possible to ask them if I could get the interview result earlier? I actually received an offer from another uni and I have to reply in less than 9 days but I am pretty sure that SciPo would not reply me within 9 days... :\

Thanks in advanced!!!
Original post by ladygreen
Hi everyone! I just had my interview this morning and I cnt say it went well but it wasn't that bad... If only I hadn't been so nervous! Anyway, I was so excited to leave the room that I forgot to ask the interviewers the questions I have! I hope any of you could answer them!

1. Do all students graduate at the end of three years with a general diploma (equivalent to undergrad degree) and then proceed to the paris campus for master? Or students could choose to take take years/ take their master at a different uni?

2. My situation is kind of awkward here. I sent in my application without my final result and one of my referees did not manage to send in the rec letter before the deadline but I was deemed admissible.. I emailed the admission committee if I need to send in anymore documents like rec letter or final year transcript but they replied me telling me not to worry and they would notify me again but I have not heard from them since.. What do you guys think? Have any of you guys met with similar prob?

3. Do your think its possible to ask them if I could get the interview result earlier? I actually received an offer from another uni and I have to reply in less than 9 days but I am pretty sure that SciPo would not reply me within 9 days... :\

Thanks in advanced!!!

Hi :smile: which campus did you interview for, and where was your interview? they will notify you if they need anything, we all have to send in final results after we have obtained them anyway. and yes everyone had the same diploma at the end of three years :smile:
Original post by giorgio1995
Hey i am waiting for the results also.where did u have it and for which campus?

I had mine in New Delhi for the Le Havre campus. It's been about three weeks now. you?
Hi :smile: which campus did you interview for, and where was your interview? they will notify you if they need anything, we all have to send in final results after we have obtained them anyway. and yes everyone had the same diploma at the end of three years :smile:

Hey, I applied for le havre campus and my interview was in Singapore!
Reply 73
I'm applying to Reims and waiting for their notification whether I'm admissible for interview or not. Hmmm, I thought the interview process was the most important part. My ECs and GPA is rather good but I messed up my interview last year; I didn't get in. I reapply again this year =)

+last year the decision was release in the middle of each month (like if you do the interview late March, they will release the decision mid-april. could go as late as 20th). I don't know how they do it this year but I suppose it'll be the same.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ylil__
I'm applying to Reims and waiting for their notification whether I'm admissible for interview or not. Hmmm, I thought the interview process was the most important part. My ECs and GPA is rather good but I messed up my interview last year; I didn't get in. I reapply again this year =)

+last year the decision was release in the middle of each month (like if you do the interview late March, they will release the decision mid-april. could go as late as 20th). I don't know how they do it this year but I suppose it'll be the same.

Cool, I'm waiting for their decision too :wink: What happened at your interview last year? Any tips for a first-timer? :smile:
Does anyone know whether students have day trips to Paris or other nearby places together? At the weekend? Just in a leisurely fashion, not educationally.

At the Reims campus, that is.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi everyone!
I'm from Spain and I am applying for Poitiers campus. Hope to get good news from your applications and to see you soon :smile:
Reply 77
Cool, I'm waiting for their decision too :wink: What happened at your interview last year? Any tips for a first-timer? :smile:

i freaked out and presentation ended up being absolute disaster lol. So the tip is don't freak out. I don't think they expect us to know everything otherwise we wouldn't go to college.
Original post by ylil__
i freaked out and presentation ended up being absolute disaster lol. So the tip is don't freak out. I don't think they expect us to know everything otherwise we wouldn't go to college.

Oh ok, yeah stress is horrible. I'm really nervouse about the whole thing, I hope they're nice at least :biggrin:
Reply 79
Oh ok, yeah stress is horrible. I'm really nervouse about the whole thing, I hope they're nice at least :biggrin:

They were very nice, tbh. They even offered me to start the whole presentation again which was still... well lol.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending