The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

OH NO
Original post by Anonymous
So this was months ago now but I still feel super bad about it but please hear me out.

We we started talking and we met on a night out and I didn't realise he had a girlfriend but his friend did keep talking about a German girl. I went back to his and he kissed me, he made the first move. I went home and nothing else happened. We spoke some more and I thought this guy genuinely liked me. Then I met him after a night out when I was drunk and he was sober. Yet again he made a love on me and more things happen. He mentioned a girlfriend but said it was an open relationship. I knew the next day that I shouldn't have went anywhere near him if there was another girl in the picture. He didn't speak much after the second time we met and it upset me. I did really like this guy. So a few weeks later I saw him again and went back to his. I didn't realy want to sleep with him when he tried to have sex with me and I said 'we can't have sex' to which he replied 'get a taxi home the' so I was stupid and we did and we both said it can't happen again. I always wanted to meet him so I feel pretty bad about it. I know it wasn't just his fault but he made a move on me when he could have told me to go home. I am not saying I'm innocent. But now I keep thinking about this other girl as he still messages me asking to meet but I say no. I asked if he was in a serious relationship and if he had cheated on someone with me but he said not to worry about it and that he can't label their relationship and that I haven't done anything wrong.

I don't like him anymore, but I feel guilty for this other girl. What should I do? He did tell me it was open and every time I was drunk and he wasn't.

I think you should tell his girlfriend, but tell her you were told it was an open relationship and be friendly about it. Tell her that if she needs anything, she can contact you, again only because you don't want her to jump on you and make accusations. Be friendly and kind about it.

Latest

Trending

Trending