The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

2015 UWE Offers Anyone?

Just got a conditional offer for architecture technology & design. While this is my safety out of the five, very glad I got an offer already on the very day I applied (14/1/2015). Anyone else applying or have gotten offers?

Scroll to see replies

Yeah UWE is my safety too and I got an offer for civil and environmental engineering

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Reply 2
I applied for primary education yesterday, and haven't heard anything... but I suppose that is the nature of the degree. Has anyone else applied for this? Anybody know if the school has a decent reputation for education studies?
Original post by ThydaB
I applied for primary education yesterday, and haven't heard anything... but I suppose that is the nature of the degree. Has anyone else applied for this? Anybody know if the school has a decent reputation for education studies?

Hi, I've also applied for primary ed starting Sept '15. I'm going to UWE open day next month. Have you visited the uni yet yourself?
Reply 4
Original post by Scottishmummy72
Hi, I've also applied for primary ed starting Sept '15. I'm going to UWE open day next month. Have you visited the uni yet yourself?

No - if I get an offer or some correspondence I would love to go. I have a friend who lives in Bristol and loves it, and have only heard good things.
I don't know much about the course though - do you know how many students there are per year? or applicants per place? Would be interesting to know :smile:
Original post by ThydaB
No - if I get an offer or some correspondence I would love to go. I have a friend who lives in Bristol and loves it, and have only heard good things.
I don't know much about the course though - do you know how many students there are per year? or applicants per place? Would be interesting to know :smile:

I think it generally works out at around 1:9 the ratio for applicants versus those accepted! Do you have any interviews for any other uni? I have an interview in March for UWTSD (Carmarthen) but so far have not managed to link up with anyone in a similar position here on TSR!! 😊
Reply 6
Original post by Scottishmummy72
I think it generally works out at around 1:9 the ratio for applicants versus those accepted! Do you have any interviews for any other uni? I have an interview in March for UWTSD (Carmarthen) but so far have not managed to link up with anyone in a similar position here on TSR!! ������

Thats good to know!
no, not yet. all the other courses have asked me to send over supporting documents which I did yesterday, so need to wait a little while longer to hear from them am sure!
If I do end up going to UWE i'll let you know - would be nice to have a buddy to share ideas and a coffee with :smile:
Reply 7
Received a conditional offer for Forensic Computing and Security accepted as firm choice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Applied on deadline day. Got a email yesterday inviting me to my interview in feb. Applied for fashion communication :smile:
Had two unconditional offers: Data Science and Computer Science. Found out today Data Science isn't running as too few applicants.
Offer for aerospace Engineering. Excited because it was my first choice :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by steven_qichen
Just got a conditional offer for architecture technology & design. While this is my safety out of the five, very glad I got an offer already on the very day I applied (14/1/2015). Anyone else applying or have gotten offers?

I've got my first unconditional offer to study Architectural Technology and Design at UWE. I'm waiting for a couple others, so we'll wait and see. What's your firm choice Steven?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Applied exactly two weeks ago and going for a degree in biomedical sciences! still havent heard anything from them and the wait is killing me :frown:
Reply 13
Original post by leilaa05
Applied exactly two weeks ago and going for a degree in biomedical sciences! still havent heard anything from them and the wait is killing me :frown:

Good luck Leila! Where else have you applied? Is UWE your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 14
Original post by JoeH92
Good luck Leila! Where else have you applied? Is UWE your first choice?

Posted from TSR Mobile

i've applied to middlesex, nottingham on trent university, university of plymouth and university of ulster! and yes, UWE is my first choice :smile:!
Original post by leilaa05
i've applied to middlesex, nottingham on trent university, university of plymouth and university of ulster! and yes, UWE is my first choice :smile:!

Which biomed course did you apply for at ulster? :smile: I'm in my first year and honestly, I love it!
I applied for Business and Management and Business and Finance at UWTSD Swansea and had both offers through the next day, anyone else applied for business? :smile:
Have an interview for UWE on 4th March for Primary Education. Has anyone else had an interview or are going on this date?
Reply 18
I have also been accepted on to the business & managenent course! Very much looking forward to it. I will most likely be attending the open day on March 21st.
I have offers for Architecture + Planning as well as Property Development + Planning. Really love UWE so hope I get the grades foe either course!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending