The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Adult Nursing Swansea University 2015 (Carmarthen campus)

Hi there, has anybody applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea but on the Carmarthen campus for September 2015?

I have an interview on 4th of Feb and wondering if anybody has theirs then or has already had an interview??

:smile:x
Hey! I had an interview on that date too! Have you heard anything back from swansea yet?
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Tiffaniiejade
Hey! I had an interview on that date too! Have you heard anything back from swansea yet?

Hiya! I had an offer a few days after the interview. A couple of others I know have had offers but others haven't. Seem to be letting people know at random times!! Xx
Original post by jrainbow
Hiya! I had an offer a few days after the interview. A couple of others I know have had offers but others haven't. Seem to be letting people know at random times!! Xx

Awwh well done on getting an offer! Wish they'd let me know already haha, pulling my hair out waiting! Is it your first choice? Xx
Reply 4
Original post by Tiffaniiejade
Awwh well done on getting an offer! Wish they'd let me know already haha, pulling my hair out waiting! Is it your first choice? Xx

Thank you. It's very stressful waiting! My friends at college were told that they won't hear anything until the end of the month now when they've finished interviewing! Yeah it's my only application, I can't move due to family. How about you? Xx
Awwh no :frown: I'm sick of waiting now haha, yeah I'm the same I don't wanna move as I wanna stay close to home:smile: so it's my only choice I've applied too xx
Original post by jrainbow
Hi there, has anybody applied for Adult Nursing at Swansea but on the Carmarthen campus for September 2015?

I have an interview on 4th of Feb and wondering if anybody has theirs then or has already had an interview??

:smile:x

How was your interview? any tips, advice? what questions do they ask?

Quick Reply

Latest