The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton
Visit website

Applicants for the University of Northampton 2015!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Luna,

Have you heard anything back yet? You may need to call admissions on 01604 892042 and they will be able to confirm if your offer has been accepted.

Laura :smile:
Northampton
Visit website
Only just realised this thread was a thing, haha.

Got an Unconditional offer so will be starting in September, has anyone else applied for Multimedia Journalism?
Original post by JadeW1997

Got an Unconditional offer so will be starting in September, has anyone else applied for Multimedia Journalism?

Have you joined the applicant Facebook group? I'm doing English and Film & Screen Studies and I've been able to find some people on my courses over there! :smile:
Hello , I just wanted to clarify with my offer do I only need to get 300 UCAS points from the 3 a level courses I am taking now because I dropped Media last year and does that add up to the 300 points I need. On my offer it states " This offer is subject to you obtaining A minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points including GCE A level Grades CC and Providing a copy of your GCSE Maths certificate by 30 June 2015" ( I've already sent of proof on my GCSE maths).
Thanks !
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by onyeeez
Hello , I just wanted to clarify with my offer do I only need to get 300 UCAS points from the 3 a level courses I am taking now because I dropped Media last year and does that add up to the 300 points I need. On my offer it states " This offer is subject to you obtaining A minimum of 300 UCAS Tariff points including GCE A level Grades CC and Providing a copy of your GCSE Maths certificate by 30 June 2015" ( I've already sent of proof on my GCSE maths).
Thanks !

Hi

If that is part of your offer then yes, you would need to get 300 UCAS points. This link shows you how many points your grades would give you https://www.ucas.com/ucas/undergraduate/getting-started/entry-requirements/tariff/tariff-tables/946

I hope that helps. Any further questions please just ask.
Michelle
Original post by JadeW1997

We have a Facebook group where you can find others on your course https://www.facebook.com/groups/Applicants2015/
Hello , I recently emailed admissions this week concerning whether I will get enough UCAS points for my requirements as Northampton is my firm choice (really want to go here :smile: ) but I never got a response back..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by onyeeez
Hello , I recently emailed admissions this week concerning whether I will get enough UCAS points for my requirements as Northampton is my firm choice (really want to go here :smile: ) but I never got a response back..

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiya, sorry if there has been a delay in response it normally takes three working days for admissions to apply. I am sure you shouldn't have a problem with regards to UCAS points however if you are unsure then perhaps give them a call on 01604 892042 to confirm.

Laura :smile:
Hi

I am planning to go to Northampton university but I am not sure if I got the grades to join my course and I was wondering if anyone got in even though they missed the requirements.
Original post by Animefan#0
Hi

I am planning to go to Northampton university but I am not sure if I got the grades to join my course and I was wondering if anyone got in even though they missed the requirements.

Hi

Contact our Admissions Team who will be able to discuss your individual circumstances. Email them on [email protected] or call 01604892042

Good luck!
Michelle
How do you get to park campus from the town center in the early hours of the morning e.g. 4am? also how long would it take
Hi,

I want to apply to BA (Hons) Fine Art Painting and Drawing in clearing, but I didn't do art at A Level, only Art and Design at GCSE (where I got A*A*), and I only have a few painting and my work from GSCE as a portfolio - is there a any chance of being offered a place, or even on the foundation combined course? I got BBC at A Level, and an extra B and C at AS. Also my current PS isn't relevant due to a change of heart, and desire to finally follow my passion!
Original post by The University of Northampton
Hello everyone,

This thread is available to anyone who has made an application to the University of Northampton or is interested in applying.

My team and I are here to answer any questions that you have about the University no matter how big or small. This can be anything from 'What is Northampton like as a town' to 'Can I bring a kettle into halls', hopefully we will be able to help.

Just to note, if you have been offered a place then you will be invited to attend an Applicant Visit Day which we would strongly recommend coming to for the potential to meet lecturers, other applicants and view our brilliant facilties.

We hope to see or hear from you soon!

Laura and the team :smile:

ps. Congratulations !

Hi,

Does the University take applicants on UCAS points? or if you are doing a BTEC 12 units in Business and you're predicted D*D* can you apply for Accounting ,is that acceptable? :smile:
Original post by ElizabethAde
Hi,

Does the University take applicants on UCAS points? or if you are doing a BTEC 12 units in Business and you're predicted D*D* can you apply for Accounting ,is that acceptable? :smile:

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes we would be apply to look at your application if you were to make one for accounting and finance. All you will need to do is give us a call on 01604 214808.

Thank you
Reply 94
Hello :smile:
I only recently applied for the part time HNC Engineering course, as you are saying it takes 21 working days for a response from when I applied that takes me to the 8th of October, would I still be accepted or not ?
Hi
I have applied for a Primary Education course in January and forwarded some additional information few weeks ago... and I still didn't heard back whether my application was succesful or not, there is no info on UCAS Track as well. Would I be notified if it has been rejected?
Thanks in advance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending