The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Imperial College Firmers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
Oxford Physics reject here!

Tbh that really broke my heart, but right now i'm extremely happy to get an offer from Imperial!!

I fulfilled the conditions already, sending off my results by post today! Most definitely firming it! :biggrin:
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Reply 101
Original post by ChemPrince
Even I was seriously upset with the Cambridge rejection...
But I'm over it now! I feel Imperial wld be an amazing place to be...
Yeah its really a big fat workload but the prospect of living in LONDON is like WOW. Growing up in a small town, I feel really fascinated by that :P

Thou I'm waiting to hear back from US colleges that I've applied to.. And then decide if I should firm Imperial!

Hi, have you heard from your US applications yet? I'm considering between Imperial vs NYU (and likes of) and am interested in what your thoughts are on Imperial VS US Colleges. Good luck,BTW!
Reply 102
Original post by MariSea
Me! I applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry :smile: also, is anyone else on here an Oxbridge reject? hahah :biggrin:

Hey! I also applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry! :biggrin: But I'm still hesitating whether to firm this or UCL Natural Sciences! I'm currently swaying more towards Imperial but the lower student satisfaction rates and the apparently not-so-enjoyable social experience for some ex-Imperial students is what makes me hesitate... Any suggestions?
Original post by AnaJay
Hey! I also applied for Biochemistry with a year in industry! :biggrin: But I'm still hesitating whether to firm this or UCL Natural Sciences! I'm currently swaying more towards Imperial but the lower student satisfaction rates, the somewhat disappointing Open Day and the apparently not-so-enjoyable social experience for some ex-Imperial students is what makes me hesitate... Any suggestions anyone?

Imperial...UCL is for chumps.
hi there

can you tell us when you have started your application date and when did you got the offer letter from imperial college.
Reply 105
Firmed for MEng Computing
Reply 106
Any fb page for people who have firmed imperial? I'm trying to find some but I cant - there was a fb page for applicants/offer holders 2015 but my request to join was declined twice without an explanation even though i asked the admins to accept it?? Even though I have firmed it already??
Original post by Huyan
Any fb page for people who have firmed imperial? I'm trying to find some but I cant - there was a fb page for applicants/offer holders 2015 but my request to join was declined twice without an explanation even though i asked the admins to accept it?? Even though I have firmed it already??

You mean this?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/338111683053067/
Any one else kind freaked out that Imperial haven't sent any emails after firming?
Math & Stats
Requiring A*A in Further Math resp. Physics
Still working hard on further math...
When will the accommodation registration system open? A lil anxious now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mechanical Engineering firmer for Mechanical Engineering A*AAA (A* maths) and I was also rejected from cambridge, but anyways Imperial would have been my first choice.
I've firmed Geophysics with a year abroad. Offer is AAAA. Really excited!!!
Original post by Brubeckian
Any one else kind freaked out that Imperial haven't sent any emails after firming?

Don't worry about it. Universities often don't bother. When I applied to Imperial several years ago I didn't hear anything after firming until the accommodation application.
Original post by lukemags
I've firmed Geophysics with a year abroad. Offer is AAAA. Really excited!!!

Congratulations! Good choice. The RSM is great. I enjoyed my course there.
Firmed Imperial Biochem (AAA). Enjoy biology and chemistry but not 100% sure it's the course for me, anybody know how easy it is to swap between courses once we have A Level results?
Reply 115
Firmed MEng Computing (A*AAA with 2 in Step 2)
Firmed Imperial for Biochem w/ year in industry... what are people thinking for accommodation?
Reply 117
Does anyone know when we can start our accommodation applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bakky88
Does anyone know when we can start our accommodation applications?

Posted from TSR Mobile

If Imperial is your first choice then at some point this month you will receive an email invitation to apply for accommodation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending