The Student Room Group

Machete Wielding Man Screaming "White Power" Attacks Shopper in Tesco

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Good bloke
Not according to the BBC and Sky reports I linked in post 57, though this may have developed since last night. Surely he will eventually be charged with murder, not attempted murder?

I dont think any ones been killed tho?
Reply 61
Not according to the BBC and Sky reports I linked in post 57, though this may have developed since last night. Surely he will eventually be charged with murder, not attempted murder?

I think the victim has to die first.
Original post by The_Internet
I dont think any ones been killed tho?

I can't believe it! Two attacks at Tesco and I got the one that was in October 2013 - and didn't notice the date.

:getmecoat:
Original post by n00
I think the victim has to die first.

See my last post.
Reply 64
Why aren't white people condemning the act now?
Original post by HAnwar

I hereby condemn the act. There is nobody around who won't condemn the act.
Reply 66
I hereby condemn the act. There is nobody around who won't condemn the act.

I can't see a lot of white people condemning it. Where are they hiding?
it is ironic that a white racist should choose a machete as his weapon... this large bladed implement originates from tropical countries.
lol typical leftist media. Guy was clearly saying 'White flour'.
Original post by queen-bee
It won't even appear on the news. But if that was an ethnic minority,it would be everywhere on sky and BBC news.

Meh, maybe if somebody was actually killed. There have been cases locally in Toronto and when I was studying in the UK when black/brown people attacked and threatened people with knives, but that never made it past local news either. So I call BS on your race-baiting here.

Original post by broscience123
The attacker wasn't brown, so this will not be classed as terrorism.

The only thing that might remotely class this as an act of terrorism is the fact that he yelled "White power!" Because white supremacists haven't exactly been involved in major terrorist actions recently, and aren't a focus of widespread concern for the authorities, it's not likely this will be reported as a terrorist action. Also, do you remember Anders Breivik? He was branded a terrorist (and charged with it). Not because of his skin colour, but the nature of the crime.

What classes as an act of terror is more complicated than simply chalking it up to race. Get over yourself.

The attacker didn't get anal over the tooth fairy, thats why its not terrorism.....

Yes, we know your position. White people = bad, non-white = morally superior being.

If the UK is so horribly hostile in your eyes, why do you live here?

In fact, the UK is far more hospitable to Muslims than most Muslim countries.

It's fascinating that you take a rare incident as evidence that all white people are horrible racist dick heads, and yet consistently defend terrorists as being unrepresentative of the religion of peace.
Original post by billydisco
The attacker didn't get anal over the tooth fairy, thats why its not terrorism.....

Gemmed. Excellent comment
Original post by SHBK
They are all now maniacs and racists. Believe me. The media says so when Muslims do it.

Can you point to a single mainstream media organisation that has ever said all Muslims are responsible for terrorism? If anything, they've gone out of their way to say the opposite.

This constant victimhood mentality is starting to get really boring. It's incredible that a significant number of Muslims in the west can take the terrorist incident of the murders at Charlie Hebdo and the Jewish supermarket and turn it around to conclude non-Muslims are somehow morally culpable? That is so confused, morally speaking, that I don't even know where to begin
(edited 9 years ago)
It won't even appear on the news. But if that was an ethnic minority,it would be everywhere on sky and BBC news.

Exactly. I heard about this story on facebook from a Muslim guy. He made the exact same point as you did.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by bittr n swt
Exactly. I heard about this story on facebook from a Muslim guy. He made the exact same point as you did.

**** this country.

It's true tho,people just don't want the truth to be told. We aren't all *equal* afterall
We aren't all *equal* afterall

What rot.

How are Muslims not equal? Are Muslims in the UK held in some kind of second-class citizen status (I'm trying to think of a word... dhimmi?)?

Or do they have 100% equal status, the right to vote, all the human rights protections, the freedom to do as they will (in fact, freedom they generally don't have the Muslim world)?

No, but it'll be classed as a racially-motivated attempted murder, because that's what it is. :dunce: Do you even understand what terrorism is?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-north-east-wales-30827371 :nopity:
Original post by HAnwar

Because you need another 57,734 attacks to be comparable with Islam.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending