The Student Room Group

Open this awesome thread :) Won't regret it.

It's not really awesome sorry.

I was wondering if anybody could help me with my ICT coursework - Access/Database.

So basically: I am making a booking system for a tuition centre. I have done pretty much everything (queries, reports, tables, forms) but there are two things that I am struggling to do:

1: I want to make an invoice for the lessons. All of the lessons are £30.00 so this is what I have done so far: I made a query which contains the student and lesson details, a long whether if they have paid. I then made a report. So now, I want the system to automatically write down the total sum which needs to be paid. So basically to automatically count how many lessons they are registered for and times each lesson by £30.
(managed to do this)

2: I want the system to prevent double booking. I haven't done anything to do this so far since I have no idea what to do despite checking all the textbooks and the internet. I am aware it is something based on a query but that's about it.

Would appreciate any help :smile: Thank you!
(edited 9 years ago)
Giving this a subtle bump.

If anybody can help me, please do :frown:
Bump!
So I managed to create the invoice, just need to prevent double bookings then I am done :biggrin:

Anybody know how to do that? I have looked everywhere :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending