The Student Room Group

TSR Smokers' Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by cl_steele
im sure you will... but who knows maybe i'll get lucky and something large and plane shaped might crash on you before that day.
oh whinge whinge whinge, i know the risks associated with my past time, probably a damn sight better than you, if i want to stop i'll stop.. as it happens i enjoy it and have no real wish to, takes the edge of dealing with meddling tits like you who feel the need to lecture on something that doesnt concern them.
speaking of which why are you on a smokers society thread when, from the little i unfortunatly know about you, you dont appear to be to fond of these delightful items.

If it happens like it did in Donnie Darko. That would actually be cool on a weird level.

I just don't understand how you can do something knowing how bad it is.
Original post by CrazyPerson
If it happens like it did in Donnie Darko. That would actually be cool on a weird level.

I just don't understand how you can do something knowing how bad it is.

yes having a plane crash on you is very cool :lulwot:

Because i enjoy it perhaps?:rolleyes: plus im contributing to the Governments coffers.
yes having a plane crash on you is very cool :lulwot:

Because i enjoy it perhaps?:rolleyes: plus im contributing to the Governments coffers.

Least it would be painless.

The Government can so suck on lemons.
Least it would be painless.

The Government can so suck on lemons.

:facepalm:
tell that to your precious NHS, Education ,Police etc. who're low and behold run by the Government
:facepalm:
tell that to your precious NHS, Education ,Police etc. who're low and behold run by the Government

I am well aware of the benefits of the NHS, and Police.

It doesn't mean that I have to agree with the crap they come out with. Look at what they're doing to Education.
I am well aware of the benefits of the NHS, and Police.

It doesn't mean that I have to agree with the crap they come out with. Look at what they're doing to Education.

which would be?
hi guyz, im new here and a smoker so ill most probably be posting in this thread alot. I found some inexpensive electronic lighters in my local shop with built in LED lights! Which will make rolling my own the dark a lot easier as well as stumbling up to the front door, scrabbling for my keys.

http://www.weiku.com/products-image/3486583/Spark-Electronic-LED-Lighter.html

i obviously didnt buy THAT many but was surprised to find that its refillable too!

its the little things... :biggrin:

can anyone recommend some good slim 'king size' papers? that arent rizla?
Reply 927
Original post by MartyParty
hi guyz, im new here and a smoker so ill most probably be posting in this thread alot. I found some inexpensive electronic lighters in my local shop with built in LED lights! Which will make rolling my own the dark a lot easier as well as stumbling up to the front door, scrabbling for my keys.

http://www.weiku.com/products-image/3486583/Spark-Electronic-LED-Lighter.html

i obviously didnt buy THAT many but was surprised to find that its refillable too!

its the little things... :biggrin:

can anyone recommend some good slim 'king size' papers? that arent rizla?

Zig Zag are the best rolling papers imo but I imagine you'll have a hard time finding them other than online. Used to be a couple of newsagent that stocked them when I lived in Cardiff but other than that, I've never seen them elsewhere.
Rolling your own is the way forward! Mmm, Golden Virginia!
And i'll be the one laughing at your grave side with years ahead of me while you rot in your coffin, and leave your loved ones mourning your early loss because you wouldn't quit something you KNOW is harmful to your health

'You don't live longer. It just seems longer.' - Simon Gray

You know there are homphobes in the world, right? Racists and bigots? Go and pick a fight with them: thats a fight worth having.

You knew that people weren't going to agree with you or change their minds when you made your post. All you wanted was to get your opinion heard, in an egocentric childish fit of self-righteousness.

I worry about people like you. Who are so pleased with themselves that they were so sensible as not to take it up. Who are baffled as to why people would engage in activity that they 'KNOW is harmful'. People are fallible. Get over it.

'The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.' - Shakespeare

I myself do not smoke. But you appear to have the tolerance level of a ten year old. Leave people alone and stop being so bourgeois.
I was recently in China Town and invested in a pack of Chinese cigarettes called Chunghwa, very very nice! highly recomended! very smooth and have a hint of plum :tongue:
Well Hello,

I suppose before I get started, I'm not a smoker, but my Dad has been previously one, and I've just always been curious to why to smoke. I mean, it's not like I've been pressured into it by anyone or anything, but it just somehow gives a sense of appeal.

Going for uni up in Anglia Ruskin Cambridge this September, and really, with the new found freedom that you'll get with moving up, it's very tempting for me to give it a shot. I tried once, but failed miserably, and I just worry about all things money, plus the fact that I might come home stinking completely of smoke and getting an absolute *******ing.
It's something that seems interesting, but at the same time I just don't feel comfortable going into it on the click of a finger. It makes me sound absolutely weak willed, but meh.

I'd welcome a talk in confidence with someone, so PMs would be appreciated - afterwards, I'll probably snip this post, claim it as me arguing on the forum or something about how Anti-Smoking I am. :P
(edited 11 years ago)

c'est tres magnifique.

Quick Reply

Latest