Results are out! Find what you need...fast. Get quick advice or join the chat
Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Smokers' Society

Announcements Posted on
Make a difference in the community and greet new people - join the Welcome Squad! 22-10-2014
Applying to Uni? Let Universities come to you. Click here to get your perfect place 20-10-2014
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    So..how many of you smokers have asthma? Or a history of asthma...:hmmm:
    When I was younger, I used to have asthma quite badly.My cough sounded more like a bark. Once I got told off by a teacher who thought I was just making a stupid noise when I was actually coughing & the whole class told her so, but she woudnt have any of it! It isnt b***dy easy to hold in a natural reaction :mad:

Around my teenage years, it just gradually faded. When I was 15, I started smoking & it didnt aggravate my asthma at all. I havent needed to use my inhaler since I was 14.

To be honest, I think its strange how smoking hasnt affected my asthma at all, but hey Im not complaining!

P.s Non smokers: There really is no point you coming in here to lecture us is there? No one is going to listen to you in the SMOKER'S society are they? So b***er off. Before you catch some of our deadly passive smoke, which can kill you with a single breath I believe
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubblebee)
    I don't have asthma, if you have asthma then don't smoke... simple?

Why do you lot think you are so superior? I mean, it's not that you have actively made the decision not to smoke (apart from a few who I admire imensely) it's just you haven't wanted to smoke.

Lets face it, if I light up in a bar it will affect at most two or three people... however the smugness of you kind of people affects everyone you encounter and could eventually drive them to drastic measures... (murder I hope)
    Was the end of that directed at me? You probably don't know me that well, but most of the time I am sarcastic - and that was supposed to be a slightly sarcastic comment. Personally I don't give a **** if someone smokes - their life, their health and their decision. If it was someone I was very close to then I might try to persuade them to stop, but at the end of the day its their choice! The only reason I asked the question is that I had just been arguing with a mate who smokes - she has asthma, about 10x as bad as me - she gets hospitalised regularily, about smoking....
    • 18 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Know Your Enemy)
    When I was younger, I used to have asthma quite badly.My cough sounded more like a bark. Once I got told off by a teacher who thought I was just making a stupid noise when I was actually coughing & the whole class told her so, but she woudnt have any of it! It isnt b***dy easy to hold in a natural reaction :mad:

Around my teenage years, it just gradually faded. When I was 15, I started smoking & it didnt aggravate my asthma at all. I havent needed to use my inhaler since I was 14.

To be honest, I think its strange how smoking hasnt affected my asthma at all, but hey Im not complaining!

P.s Non smokers: There really is no point you coming in here to lecture us is there? No one is going to listen to you in the SMOKER'S society are they? So b***er off. Before you catch some of our deadly passive smoke, which can kill you with a single breath I believe
    Nasty...at least your asthma faded...Mine was supposed to go when I was about 13...Im 17 now - still here...:rolleyes:
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sephrenia)
    So..how many of you smokers have asthma? Or a history of asthma...:hmmm:
    Cigarettes killed my father... and raped my mother!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    *lights up a fag
    I think you want the Catholic society, mate.

(Old joke, I know...)
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)

(Old joke, I know...)
    :toofunny:
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lib North)
    Cigarettes... raped my mother!
    That surely wouldn't be too bad; unless it was an entire pack of 20 at once, or if the cigarette was lit.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in!
    • 16 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    That surely wouldn't be too bad; unless it was an entire pack of 20 at once, or if the cigarette was lit.
    Ouchies, I don't claim to know much about vaginas but that must hurt!
    • 10 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paddylad)
    Ouchies, I don't claim to know much about vaginas but that must hurt!
    'Nae joy, pal' as they say in Glasgow.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    I've started smoking since I came to uni, Marlboro Reds being my cancer-stick of choice. I tried Davidoff's and the whole pack was gone in about 4 hours, they just don't seem to satisfy and the taste is too soft for me. Roll ups are also very nice and cheap, I think I'll have to move on to them when my loan runs out to complete the impoverished student look.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lib North)
    Cigarettes killed my father... and raped my mother!
    Lol "Lets fine the tobacco companies infinity billion dollars!"
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2 + 2 = 5)

(Old joke, I know...)
    I should post it in there for a laugh. Is there a TSR Catholic Society?

'LETS GO & LIGHT UP SOME FAGS!' It would be interesting to see who agrees. Lol
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    I should post it in there for a laugh. Is there a TSR Catholic Society?

'LETS GO & LIGHT UP SOME FAGS!' It would be interesting to see who agrees. Lol
    Gah. Stop moaning about Catholics inside my society, I do have an ounce of allegiance to my heritage.

Besides, the Protestants are 10x worse. :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Gah. Stop moaning about Catholics inside my society, I do have an ounce of allegiance to my heritage.

Besides, the Protestants are 10x worse. :p:
    Oops, sorry

So is there a TSR Protestant Society then? :p:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Hello my fellow suicidical people!

How is the nicotine intoxicating you this fine evening?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Ive had plenty more intoxicating substances than nicotine, but fine thank you.
    • 5 followers

ReputationRep:
    Oops, sorry

So is there a TSR Protestant Society then? :p:
    I'm sure an email to these folks will do: http://www.grandorange.org.uk/
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Asking about smoking or homosexuals?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by foxo)
    Lol I am tempted to write an email saying:

Dear Sir/Madam

YOU SHOULD TRY LIGHTING UP A FAG! ITS GREAT FOR RELIEVING STRESS! IT SMELLS A BIT THOUGH

K.Y.E

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 23, 2012
New on TSR

A-level results day

Is it about making your parents proud?

Article updates
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered Chat threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.