The Student Room Group

Is she using me?

Hello, I have a complicated situation here. For a year, this from school (in Scotland, if you're wondering) girl told me she loves me, and that she wants to be with me, and that she wants babies with me etc.. Now, for a year, I was nice to her, and politely rejected her advances. I could tell that, then, it was genuine. She was touching my her and upper body all the time, and hugging me, and I just...well...did nothing, because I didn't want to hurt her feelings, but, given the situation I was in, I didn't want to date anyone at that time. Now, come late autumn, I fell in love with her. She came up and talked to me, and I invited her out on a date. I gave her my number, and asked her to text me, which she did. Now, at this point, I think I made an error. She literally asked to come to my house that evening/night to do "things." Because of the state my room was in, I said no, and, also, that night I had no credit to text her back, so I didn't. The next day in school I asked her why she was didn't call me, which she said she would. She said she "did". Anyway, we texted again the next day, but, because it was late, never arranged a meet-up. Then she stopped replying to my texts at all. She also stopped talking to me. This was all in Early December. Now, come Christmas, I was drunk, and texted some pretty sexual messages, like, really, REALLY, sexual. She didn't reply. Now, come our first lesson together, she asks me to sit next to her to help her with some coursework. Now, I of course thought that she just wanted to talk to me...apparently not. She has basically not done any coursework for our subject (D&T), and wants me to do all of it for her, basically, when I am sitting next to her, but she is also giving me some signals. Is she using me?
Yeah man, ditch it seriously you could do so much better

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending