The Student Room Group

Offer at BOLTON University for Nursing

I have been offered an conditional place at Bolton for Adult Nursing. I have an interview and some tests but they come after I have got the offer!. I know each uni is different but I am abit confused as it is usually the other way round.

Also on UCAS I do not want to accept it yet as I have interviews at other unis yet and do not want to decide until I know the outcome of those.

Any advice???

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stressedmumi
I have been offered an conditional place at Bolton for Adult Nursing. I have an interview and some tests but they come after I have got the offer!. I know each uni is different but I am abit confused as it is usually the other way round.

Also on UCAS I do not want to accept it yet as I have interviews at other unis yet and do not want to decide until I know the outcome of those.

Any advice???

I'm not quite sure what you want advice about. You can't accept any offers until you have had replies from all the places you have applied to, so there is no need to get worried about that.
Ok so you can't accept an offer until all universities have replied? Is that correct? Very new to this xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Linzilou85
Ok so you can't accept an offer until all universities have replied? Is that correct? Very new to this xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes.
http://www.ucas.com/how-it-all-works/undergraduate/tracking-your-application/replying-your-offers

Are you the same person as OP??
Op? No I'm her mate :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Lots of info here about making Firm and Insurance decisions : http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/wiki/Firm_and_insurance_choices

PS> You have MONTHS before you need to make this decision!
Reply 8
I've just got a conditional offer from Bolton uni to study adult nursing. I got the offer via email but it's not updated on my UCAS track so I'm unsure about the date of the interview/what to bring, etc.

Did this happen with anyone else or is it just me haha?
I had an email today with instructions for the numeracy and literacy test, have you had one? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
My ucas has updated, it says offer from Bolton Uni xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
I had an email today with instructions for the numeracy and literacy test, have you had one? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I just got it through via email. When's your numaracy and literacy test? Mines next Friday
Mine is too! It's very short notice though and I'm working! No way to get out of it! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Mine is too! It's very short notice though and I'm working! No way to get out of it! Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought the same, have a weeks notice and im in work so have to try get out of it some way if I can. Need to refresh myself on the maths not done it since I left school! Xx
Have you applied to any other unis? I live in stockport, I'm a mature student with 2 young kiddies! I'm currently studying access xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Yes I've applied to LJMU, edge hill, salford and chester also. Have you applied for any others. I've just finished a forensic science course last year so I'm just working now until fingers crossed I get a place at uni xx
I've applied to do Adult Nursing at Bolton, but haven't heard anything yet. How long did it take them to get back to you? & well done :smile:
I got a conditional offer too, bit strange as the other unis ive applied to are classed as "waiting for decision" or "attending interview" yet bolton have given a conditional offer based on interview... thought the conditional came after the interview like the others xD I got numeracy and literacy tests on 23rd at 9:15am.
How long did they take to get back to you?
I think it was a full month I waited for a reply, but my mate applied early January and has a reply too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending