The Student Room Group

Offer at BOLTON University for Nursing

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm awaiting confirmation for a Numeracy & Literacy test at Bolton for Adult Nursing. Does anyone know if you are allowed to use calculator for Numeracy? I'm not brilliant at maths so was just wondering.
Original post by chinnieboo
Hi, I'm awaiting confirmation for a Numeracy & Literacy test at Bolton for Adult Nursing. Does anyone know if you are allowed to use calculator for Numeracy? I'm not brilliant at maths so was just wondering.

Theres one paper with a calculator, which is provided. one paper without a calculator. Good luck :-)
Any tips for the interview process?
The interview process was ok. After u pass the numeracy & literacy u will be invited for an interview. Make sure u know about the current affairs affecting the NHS. All the other questions is about experience & selling yourself. Hope this helps...
Original post by chinnieboo
The interview process was ok. After u pass the numeracy & literacy u will be invited for an interview. Make sure u know about the current affairs affecting the NHS. All the other questions is about experience & selling yourself. Hope this helps...

Thank you yes there is not much that i am aware of that has hit the headlines
are you a current student?
Im more nervous about the group stuff
Bolton seems nice tbh
Start researching current issues. I'm not a student yet starting in January. The group part is the easiest tbh, just make sure you give your input to the topics & get involve as much as u can. I cannot wait to start
Original post by University of Bolton
Hello everyone,

My name is Aimee I work at the University of Bolton.

I am just reading through this post and I hope I can help answer some of your questions a little better.

You are more than welcome to contact be directly on: [email protected] if you have any questions or you can call our admissions team to see where your application is up to: +44 (0) 1204 903 903.

Hello, I work at the University of Bolton and I can get in touch with the admissions team for you if you have any concerns:

[email protected] - please e-mail me any time and I can find out what has been happening with your application. :smile:

Usually once all the results have been published you will be able to make a decision. This will be August time.

The conditional offer will be based on your exam, interview and level 3 results. Universities often send out conditional offers. A conditional offer means that we will be happy to accept you onto the course providing you meet the requirements. Please ensure you read these requirements carefully to ensure you have the necessary information to gain your place.

Have you heard anything back yet? If not, please feel free to contact me via my e-mail address: [email protected] or call the admissions team to chase up your application on: +44 (0) 44 1204 903903.

Sorry for any confusion if we are slightly different to other Universities. As I explained above you must meet the conditions of the offer to be accepted onto the course, this will be based on your interview, test and level 3 qualification. It does however mean that from your application we can see that you are on track to meet the requirements for the course and we hope to offer you a place based on the information provided and that you meet the conditions of the offer.

If you would like to ask any further questions I will be happy for you to contact me directly via e-mail: [email protected] or call our admissions team on +44 (0) 1204 903 903.

I hope this answers some of your questions. Please give me a shout if I can help you again in anyway :smile:

Aimee

Hello, I was wondering when start dates for January 2022 would be released please? It's for adult nursing
Reply 47
Original post by caple12
Yeah I just got it through via email. When's your numaracy and literacy test? Mines next Friday

hi please could you advice on numeracy and literacy test

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending