The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Information Management For Business - Bsc (Any Offers?)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by thstudent
Nassim, I can see thru your comments our shared interests :smile:.
I also love entrepreneurship and management, however, I believe a degree from UCL (prestige+network) ,its IMB( in addition to management you get to know about technology) and its location (center of world's business and economy) makes it really worthwhile.

I got an offer for Management (B.Sc) at University of Manchester altho I was confused whether to choose their ITMB(which I didn't quite like it) or Management.

Sup, Thats exciting to know, have you got an offer from UCL? Yeah the further benefits at UCL really do add up to the overall experience. Entrepreneurship is a very important thing to me.. And UCL definitely offer help with it with UCL advance.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by nassimahmed
Sup, Thats exciting to know, have you got an offer from UCL? Yeah the further benefits at UCL really do add up to the overall experience. Entrepreneurship is a very important thing to me.. And UCL definitely offer help with it with UCL advance.

No still haven't heard anything.
No still haven't heard anything.

Me neither. What grades did you get last year?
Original post by Cucumberman
Thank you and yourself too, I hope everything goes as planned. I totally understand exactly what you mean, I have been infatuated with UCL as an institution with everything they have to offer. I do believe we will be hearing from them in the next few weeks I really do doubt any uni will wait until the last day of deadline to reply, if you
hear from UCL please just send a quick msg, I'll do so likewise good luck for the rest of your academic study and all your future ambitions, tc.

Yeah I will do, you too. Thank you, goodluck with the Future.
Can you offer any more information on what UCL offer in terms of entrepreneurship rather than others ? I have not read up much on this , would be useful when making decisions, thanks
Can you offer any more information on what UCL offer in terms of entrepreneurship rather than others ? I have not read up much on this , would be useful when making decisions, thanks

They have UCL Advance an entrepreneurship mentoring programme, for example; recently a start up founded at UCL Called Autolus who invest in cancer research and development, were developed to raise funding of £30milliom which proves that UCL do focus on Entrepreneurship.
I am actually an international student but I guess I got minimum A*AA

Ooo where are you from? Thats good, So have you done your A-levels or is that predicted grades?
Original post by nassimahmed
They have UCL Advance an entrepreneurship mentoring programme, for example; recently a start up founded at UCL Called Autolus who invest in cancer research and development, were developed to raise funding of £30milliom which proves that UCL do focus on Entrepreneurship.

Fantastic reason to be your number 1 firm
Fantastic reason to be your number 1 firm

Exactly. In Shaa Allah. (If God Wills)
In Shaa Allah bro
In Shaa Allah bro

Are you muslims as well?😍
Haha yeah .. I just used my PSN name for student room and that was deeply regretted later lol
Guys this is so perfect mash'Allah, so what origins are you all?
I'm Gujarati Indian yourself? Maybe we'll meet if we end up at UCL

I'm bengali, in Shaa Allah that would be cool man
Yeah that would be cool. If I get an offer I'm looking forward too what societies etc they have to offer etc

I'm bengali, in Shaa Allah that would be cool man
I am from Israel :smile:

Thats cool mannn

Am Gujarati Indian myself and have an offer for this course. :smile:
I am from Israel :smile:

Nice, are you an offer holder ??