The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

3 double rooms to rent brynmill

Hi guys! I have 3 double rooms to rent in a lovely house in Brynmill which is a 10 minute walk from the university, the rent is £80 per week and bills will be in the region of £10 per week, deposit and first months rent will be required soon! let me know if you want extra information/pictures :smile:
Original post by georgia:)
Hi guys! I have 3 double rooms to rent in a lovely house in Brynmill which is a 10 minute walk from the university, the rent is £80 per week and bills will be in the region of £10 per week, deposit and first months rent will be required soon! let me know if you want extra information/pictures :smile:

Hey is the room still available im a 1st year student applied for computer acience but may need to travel so was wondering if it was possivle to rent the room for a couple of days a week (specifically sunday and thursday)
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by georgia:)

Hi!

I have a friend in need of accommodation. Is the room still available?

Quick Reply

Latest