The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

University of Salford 2016 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Hey guys! I applied for biomedical science and received an unconditional offer! still waiting on my other offers but i do really like what i've seen of Salford so far
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website
Hi guys,

I'm Sam and I have applied to Salford for the Zoology course. I have an unconditional offer and at the moment it's going to be my firm :smile: look forward to meeting you all in the future :smile:
Hi everyone! :h:

We see that some of you are looking at student accommodation in the Salford/Manchester area.

X1 Lettings offer modern student accommodation in both Salford and Manchester, a short walking distance to both universities.

We offer various accommodation types including en-suite flats and studios.

If you are interested please get in touch with us on 0161 669 7070. We will be more than happy to help with any enquiries.

You can also visit our website for more information x1lettings.com

Best of luck from all of us at X1 with your studies :biggrin:
Original post by Djb869
Will do -you too - perhaps they are not looking at any until deadline today

I received an offer from Salford today! Happy days 😆 any joy for you?
Original post by Jenny028
I received an offer from Salford today! Happy days 😆 any joy for you?

I've been waiting 9 weeks :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey guys! I'm Kirsty, I applied for Journalism and English at Salford and I've got an offer! I'm definitely going to accept it, Salfords MediaCity campus is incredible and everyone is so lovely up there! 😊
I went to the open day and that was it, i only wanted to go to Salford to do Wildlife and Practical Conservation and I got an unconditional offer too. I loved it, they had me at Subway tbh😊
Reply 27
Original post by sammym1998
Hi guys,

I'm Sam and I have applied to Salford for the Zoology course. I have an unconditional offer and at the moment it's going to be my firm :smile: look forward to meeting you all in the future :smile:

Hey Sam! I also have applied for Salford, studying zoology! I've already accepted my unconditional offer and I'm in the middle of arranging my accommodation! It's all very exciting! 😊
Reply 28
Original post by simonem123
Hey!
I've applied for Zoology at Salford for this September and have received and offer back. I've put them as my firm.
Has anyone else applied for any Zoology/Wildlife/Biology courses? I know some 1st year topics cross over a lot!😊

Hey! I've applied for zoology and got an unconditional from them! It's nice to see other zoologist on there because at the applicant day there was hardly any! Everyone seemed to be doing wildlife!
Hello,

I can see a few of you have all had offers from Salford University, congratulations!

Chapel Street student accommodation is only 5 minutes walk away from Salford University therefore could be a perfect location for anybody looking for their accommodation. Our rooms are all fully furnished and all have en-suite bathrooms. We have an on-site gym free of charge for tenants and a laundry room plus over night security.

If you are interested in finding out more about Chapel Street or would like to come and view the accommodation please don't hesitate to contact me on 0161 669 7070 or email me at [email protected].

I hope to hear from you soon!

Best wishes,

Sophie
X1 Chapel Street Account Manager
Reply 30
Hi what have you applied for? Have you heard back yet.I applied for children's nursing and haven't heard yet either😬 good luck
Original post by AdorableDrip
I applied 8 weeks ago and I'm still waiting -.-

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who is doing English Literature? :smile:
I have an offer for accounting and finance with placement year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Oldstudent11
I have an offer for accounting and finance with placement year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi,Well done on your offerI have an offer for Accounting & Finance too, I'm a mature student :-) looking forward to September
anyone got an offer for mental health nursing sept 2016? x
I am a mature student as well! I am doing the 4 year course with professional placement.

Original post by Sazrah1980
Hi,Well done on your offerI have an offer for Accounting & Finance too, I'm a mature student :-) looking forward to September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Cookieboo
I went to the open day and that was it, i only wanted to go to Salford to do Wildlife and Practical Conservation and I got an unconditional offer too. I loved it, they had me at Subway tbh😊

I'm doing the same course as you, start in September!
Anyone who's got an offer for MSc in Digital Marketing?
Original post by Djb869
Hi, can I take it that you have heard from Salford then?

Hi guys; I applied last year. I got an interview at strath but got an offer less than 24 hours afterwards. I didn't get an interview for Salford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending