The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Childhood studies BA Nottingham Trent Uni

Has anybody recieved offers from Nottingham trent uni for this course?:smile:
I received an offer for this course. I just accepted it and put ntu as my firm choice
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
have you looked/considered accomodation there yet?
Yeah I have looked at accommodation, I think I like Norton court and Blenheim the best since they're close to city centre and not too expensive. I'm planning to go to an offer holders day to check it out. Are you going to go to any offer holder days?
Reply 4
I am but not sure what date yet

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Derijadee
Has anybody recieved offers from Nottingham trent uni for this course?:smile:

i have :awesome: confirmed it as my firm choice yesterday :smile:
I received an offer for this course as well! I confirmed it as my firm choice today :smile: I'm looking at New Hall for accommodation but still can't decide on either studio or en suite room...
Hi,

I am currently a 2nd year childhood studies student, i'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the course and life at ntu.

:smile:
Ahh hi this is great and so lovely of you to help! How is the course there?? Are you enjoying it! And what accommodation did you have in first year? Tell me all about your experience pleaseeee :smile: x
Original post by danilou22
Hi,

I am currently a 2nd year childhood studies student, i'm happy to answer any questions you may have about the course and life at ntu.

:smile:

Hi! About to start studying childhood studies at NTU! Was just wondering how you're finding it/ if you have any advice?

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending