The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dimaghani
Yeah I'm sure they'll be fine, they can't turn you back if they're not lol
Oh that's good you're not too far from there then,
Ruislip is just further down the A40 after Greenford/Perivale/Northolt... so it takes about an hour to get there I think so I'll leave super early to give some time for finding the place :P

ohh right :smile: heard of it just never had a reason to go, and yeah thats a good idea im doing the same, if you go by underground i suggest u leave an hour an a half early, see you there x
I need help... :frown:
Im applying too but I'm so nervous about sending the application for DentView I don't really know what to say tbh...
Its daunting..
Reply 22
Hey guys :smile: how long were your applications roughly? Overthinking what to write for the application >.< is everyone applying for DentView here?
Reply 23
Original post by Amazonite
I need help... :frown:
Im applying too but I'm so nervous about sending the application for DentView I don't really know what to say tbh...
Its daunting..

I guess just plan out your answers in bullet points first for each question and then chuck in some connectives to add it all together😁
Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them :s-smilie:
Reply 25
Original post by strawberry06
Did anyone get a response from KCL regarding Dentview or Medview ??? I waited for the whole day but still haven't heard from them :s-smilie:

Same here😭 I just checked their Twitter and they said they had a record number of applications and that responses will be in "a couple of weeks"!

-for DentView ^
Original post by zeezus
Same here😭 I just checked their Twitter and they said they had a record number of applications and that responses will be in "a couple of weeks"!

-for DentView ^

Thank you for letting me know. I was starting to get worried. At least they should have emailed us to let us now !!!
Reply 27
Thank you for letting me know. I was starting to get worried. At least they should have emailed us to let us now !!!

It's alright aha ^_^ Hope you get in!☺️
Reply 28
Did anybody get in then?
Original post by zeezus
Did anybody get in then?

I still haven't heard back from KCL, starting to get impatient :s-smilie: I dreamt that I received an email from them telling me I got a place. :h:I don't think it will happen though since there was a "record number of application". :frown:
What about you, did they email you? I wish you all the best, hope you get in
Reply 30
They emailed me today, I didn't get in :frown: hopefully there'll be loads of other opportunities though, like there's some dental lectures at Kings on Wednesdays :smile:

-you should check your junk mail too, mine was in there
Reply 31
I still haven't heard back from KCL, starting to get impatient :s-smilie: I dreamt that I received an email from them telling me I got a place. :h:I don't think it will happen though since there was a "record number of application". :frown:
What about you, did they email you? I wish you all the best, hope you get in

Hey, I managed to get in. Wbu?
If you did, could you please explain the dress code for me? NO JEANS? like bruhhh wt****
I'm so lost idk what to wear lmaoo
Reply 32
So did u guys finally make it to uni for dentistry?
If yes, which uni and what should I do so that I can maximise my chances of getting in.

Im Yr12 btw

Latest