The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

London College of Fashion- BSc Advanced Beauty Technology

Scroll to see replies

I applied also but only applied this month. Fingerscrossed I hear something back x
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Omg did you just recieve that email!!!!! I am furious!!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I literally don't know what to do now. It has completely thrown me and I am gutted. What are your thoughts??

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've just called them and they said they won't be running the course anymore at all (because I was hoping next year they would). And they won't be replacing it with the beauty and spa management course from last year either. X

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello 😃

I haven't applied for that course I've applied to study hair and make up for fashion but I can't seem to find anyone else who has applied aha! When is sent in my application a few weeks ago I had an email of ual a couple of days later asking for an online mini portfolio so I sent that in this week and now just waiting for an offer! Fingers crossed!

Danielle
I applied to advanced beauty tech. so annoyed they removed it. It was literally the perfect course for me! I also applied to do hair and makeup for fashion and fashion journalism there. So annoyed again because I've not been offered an interview for either course :'( and interviews are this week! That was my first choice Uni! I applied to UCA epsom to do fashion journalism, had an interview a couple of weeks ago and no response from them. And then I got rejected by London met to do fashion marketing and journalism but instead they offered me Media and communication. How they managed to deduct I would want to do media from my personal statement and UCAS I have no idea

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending