The Student Room Group

Girl talks but only half a conversation ??

Well I like her and she knows I like. We usually talk and she comes to me for a chat too. But what ive noticed is that when we begin to engage in a conversation she sort of ends it and is like, I need to go im like wtf ? Its usually when she comes to me ?

I dont know if shes doing it on purpose but she's done it a few times now so it got me thinking, does she leave the conversation so I go up to her and so we talk more ?

What do you think ?
Reply 1
Nah, if she knows you like her she wouldn't be playing games which might be trying to get more attention from you. If she knows you like her and she felt mutually you'd know about it.

This is is assuming she isn't involved with anyone else in which case, who knows?
Reply 2
Original post by MutlohJ
Nah, if she knows you like her she wouldn't be playing games which might be trying to get more attention from you. If she knows you like her and she felt mutually you'd know about it.

This is is assuming she isn't involved with anyone else in which case, who knows?

No one else but she talks to my friends about me ? I didnt tell her either my friend did.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
Maybe she does like you so she tries to talk to you whenever she has time even if it is only for a quick chat, but cuts it short because she genuinely does have somewhere to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Original post by <3Music
Maybe she does like you so she tries to talk to you whenever she has time even if it is only for a quick chat, but cuts it short because she genuinely does have somewhere to be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its most probably this.

But us guys tend to overthink things....

Quick Reply

Latest