The Student Room Group

Exeter vs Manchester vs Lancaster vs Edinburgh vs Bath

Hey,
i received conditionals from Ex, Man and Lan, still waiting for Edin and Bath.

Theyre all for MARKETING/MANAGEMENT.

If you know ANYTHING about why i should go into any of these unis, please share.

Also if i dont get into Bath and Edin, which of the 3 that i got in should i choose?
Manchester, Lancaster and Bath have great business schools. Edinburgh is good but you have to do 4 years just for a BSc. I personally would pick either of the 3 I mentioned.
Original post by tizyo
Hey,
i received conditionals from Ex, Man and Lan, still waiting for Edin and Bath.

Theyre all for MARKETING/MANAGEMENT.

If you know ANYTHING about why i should go into any of these unis, please share.

Also if i dont get into Bath and Edin, which of the 3 that i got in should i choose?

Hi! When did you apply?
I also applied for Lancaster(not got a offer yet) and got a offer from Manchester (Management).
Lancaster and Exeter are best out of the three....they both are very close in rankings and you should choose based on personal preference(distance from home, modules taught, facilities, nightlife etc)... i will be making Lancaster my firm if i do get a offer from it.:rolleyes:
Bath is a top 5 uni for management so thats another good one.
How about posting specific questions in the seperate uni forums on TSR? Current students can help you out in the best way.
Congrats and Good luck :smile:
Original post by realunited
Hi! When did you apply?
I also applied for Lancaster(not got a offer yet) and got a offer from Manchester (Management).
Lancaster and Exeter are best out of the three....they both are very close in rankings and you should choose based on personal preference(distance from home, modules taught, facilities, nightlife etc)... i will be making Lancaster my firm if i do get a offer from it.:rolleyes:
Bath is a top 5 uni for management so thats another good one.
How about posting specific questions in the seperate uni forums on TSR? Current students can help you out in the best way.
Congrats and Good luck :smile:

as said in the previous points there is very little to choose between bath Lancaster and Exeter and it will come down to personal choice. go to the visit days then decide. whichever you go for you will be in top uni

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending