The Student Room Group

How to be an ******** on the road

1) drive at 40 mph, when the car behind you tries to overtake, immediately speed to 120 mph. When he gives up, go back to 40mph.

You list the rest.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
3) Drive everywhere backwards
4) Never, ever take off at a roundabout, even though the coast is clear enough for 8 vehicles to go.
Reply 3
5) Be a dick and drive at 40mph in the middle lane on a motorway....:angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
5) be 21 years old or younger
Reply 5
Signal right at a roundabout when going straight on so the guys on the other side of the roundabout have to stop for no reason.
As a pedestrian, when they don't ****ing indicate they're taking a left or right turn then have the cheek to beep. **** you.

As a driver, it has to be drivers who expect me to go faster just because I follow the speed limit on residential areas. Bitch please, I will go as fast as the speed limit.
As a pedestrian I agree with bitter. Amount of times I have crossed and got beeped at because of no signal. *uck you. -_-
I agree with the indicators..........I see it so regularly its unbelieveable, even when changing lanes on the few times I have been on the motorway/dual carriageway.

Another major issue I see is people not using the lanes correctly..........single lane turns into two lanes, and literally everyone sticks to the one on the right, I'm not complaining as I use the left lane and go past them :smile:

Other one in relation to lanes, whereby people are not following the road markings at all, I got this one way 2 lane road which turns into 3 lanes at the traffic lights, the two on the left are ahead only, while the remaining on the right is right only. It's clearly marked as right only, yet every now and then you get a silly driver who tries to pull in front of you and they are beeping at you :rolleyes:

Car drivers blocking the road by pulling over wherever and not caring about other road users........it's particularly the case with black cab drivers in my experience, if you want a customer pull over somewhere safe, don't block the entire road.
The worst thing I've witnessed was someone not moving off when the lights turned green because they'd stopped to text someone whilst there was a queue of cars behind theirs.
I don't do this because i'm just too much of a goody two shoes, but if i was to be an idiot, i would look over to the driver next to me at the traffic lights, start revving like i'm challenging him to a race, and then i'd laugh once he got all excited and sped off on his own, when the lights went green. I'd obviously stay behind and accelerate like a normal person, laughing at his ego.

Original post by WeedCanKill

I apologise for being 21. Rest assured that in 3 short months, i'll be leaving this wretched age behind and joining the land of "official" adults when i turn 22 :tongue:
Original post by WeedCanKill

What about 80 years or older?
Beep the **** out of Learner Drivers that stall in front of me. They obviously aren't nervous enough over the fact that they're learning how to drive a car and have stalled, so I'll also beep to let them know that the 10-20 seconds they wasted were the most important of my life. It's not like I was ever a Learner at one point, right?
First brake then put the turn-signal on... Wrrr
Reply 14
Original post by K-Nitro
Beep the **** out of Learner Drivers that stall in front of me. They obviously aren't nervous enough over the fact that they're learning how to drive a car and have stalled, so I'll also beep to let them know that the 10-20 seconds they wasted were the most important of my life. It's not like I was ever a Learner at one point, right?

This! Used to annoy the hell out of me when I was learning.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending