The Student Room Group

Stupid question, but I thought I'd check anyway....

Hey all :biggrin:
Basically I started my driving lessons about a year ago, and for like the past 6/7 months I've had like two lessons as I've been super busy with work and uni.

Anyway, I've been wanting to get back into doing driving lessons and the last few times I've text my instructor and he texts back asking who it is (note: I haven't changed my number for like 3 years) so he obviously must've assumed I've not wanted to carry on with my driving lessons and deleted my number. And I've been thinking of changing instructors as I wanted to learn manual originally and ended up learning automatic with him. So what I'm really wanting to ask is if I change instructors, would I still need to let him know I no longer want to learn with him?

Sorry for babbling on, just wanted to ask/know tbh :redface: :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Not really, unless you felt bad for not doing so. However, it seems like he wouldn't mind because he's clearly forgotten about you/thought that you've stopped wanting to learn to drive etc
Reply 2
Original post by esjae
Not really, unless you felt bad for not doing so. However, it seems like he wouldn't mind because he's clearly forgotten about you/thought that you've stopped wanting to learn to drive etc

Yeah that was what I'm thinking, that he doesn't seem to really care..
Thanks anyway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by ohhello92x
Yeah that was what I'm thinking, that he doesn't seem to really care..
Thanks anyway :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay :smile:
He doesn't care

Get a new instructor and don't do automatic

Do not do automatic
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 5
Reply 6
Original post by bittr n swt
He doesn't care

Get a new instructor and don't do manual.

Do not do manual

Just out of curiosity, why shouldn't I do manual? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ohhello92x
Just out of curiosity, why shouldn't I do manual? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Holy **** fatal error I meant do not do automatic!!!!

Manual good
Reply 8
Original post by bittr n swt
Holy **** fatal error I meant do not do automatic!!!!

Manual good

Lol :tongue:

Yeah I started off with learning automatic, and I originally wanted to learn in a manual. But I want to learn in a manual car :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending