The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 620
hi all, i cant seem to load the page where i can register online. Anyone else with the same problem? Or suggestions?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by rxy
hi all, i cant seem to load the page where i can register online. Anyone else with the same problem? Or suggestions?

I struggled with my first few attempts and ended up typing it into a browser which seemed to work. Then I had issues a little further down the line, however the IT department were very helpful and resolved this. I got there eventually! It's possibly because so many people are trying to get on. Good luck!x
Reply 622
Original post by lydiajacko
I struggled with my first few attempts and ended up typing it into a browser which seemed to work. Then I had issues a little further down the line, however the IT department were very helpful and resolved this. I got there eventually! It's possibly because so many people are trying to get on. Good luck!x

Thank you for replying :smile:

Honestly I was so scared for a minute, I literally checked my WiFi and settings. Kings stresses me out in these situation, but it's all worth it.
I have done my registration but not uploaded my photo yet. I need to go through my phone to find a photo I can bear looking at till I graduate. I am having problems resetting my password though. Anyone been able to change theirs? When I click the reset password link nothing happens.
This is for the PGDippers. Have you noticed on enrolment that it says your expected date of graduation is 31/07/2018? Unless I have forgotten how to calculate, that is 3 years!
Original post by Ugomma
I have done my registration but not uploaded my photo yet. I need to go through my phone to find a photo I can bear looking at till I graduate. I am having problems resetting my password though. Anyone been able to change theirs? When I click the reset password link nothing happens.

I had the same problem. I called the IT department and the advised that I used a lower "k" in the username when loggin in and it worked fine. Apparently it shouldn't be doing that but that's the only way it works. Try that and it should work if not call IT the number is 020 7848 8888
Original post by Janetiuk
I had the same problem. I called the IT department and the advised that I used a lower "k" in the username when loggin in and it worked fine. Apparently it shouldn't be doing that but that's the only way it works. Try that and it should work if not call IT the number is 020 7848 8888

Oh dear! I think I have got it all wrong. I clicked the link in the email and it brought me to a page with two options. one was to reset password and the other was to register for online services. Nothing happened when I clicked both links, only attempting to load for over an hour and not loading so i clicked the home button, logged in and proceeded to set up my Kings profile. I have just watched the enrolment tutorial video and I can see I missed all of step 1.I'll have to call the IT tomorrow as even up until now, the two links are not responding. Oh what a palavar!

Thanks for the number Janet, x.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ugomma
Oh dear! I think I have got it all wrong. I clicked the link in the email and it brought me to a page with two options. one was to reset password and the other was to register for online services. Nothing happened when I clicked both links, only attempting to load for over an hour and not loading so i clicked the home button, logged in and proceeded to set up my Kings profile. I have just watched the enrolment tutorial video and I can see I missed all of step 1.I'll have to call the IT tomorrow as even up until now, the two links are not responding. Oh what a palavar!

Thanks for the number Janet, x.

No worries. Sounds like there's something wrong on king's side. Good luck
Original post by Janetiuk
No worries. Sounds like there's something wrong on king's side. Good luck

Thanks Janet, I rang them and I am all sorted now, x.
Hey guys, anyone got their confirmed accomodation yet? :smile:
All the first week induction programme details are up on the King's website, it care anyone hasn't seen!x
Original post by ceturner89
Hi, i'm Chloe and I'm doing Bsc Children's nursing.

Hey! I'm Ryan and I'm also doing the BSc Children's! What accomodation did you get?
Hi all, Has anyone seen the timetables yet?
Yay! Induction and uniform fitting days are on King's website! I think I saw the timetable as well, officially starting lectures on the 21/09/15!
Anyone seen this?
Original post by akosuamansa
Yay! Induction and uniform fitting days are on King's website! I think I saw the timetable as well, officially starting lectures on the 21/09/15!
Anyone seen this?

Where!
Where?!

I knew about term and lecture time table dates but not about induction and fittings.
Reply 637
the first table is for monday 14th of september. uniform fitting day for Bsc Midwifery, Pgd adult nursing, child and mental health students.
Time Group 13.00-13.30BSc Midwifery (Surname A-H) 13.30-14.00BSc Midwifery (Surname J-Z) 14.00-14.30PG Dip Nursing and Midwifery (Surname A-C) 14.30.15.00PG Dip Nursing and Midwifery (Surname D-H) 15.00-15.30PG Dip Nursing and Midwifery (Surname I-P) 15.30-16.00PG Dip Nursing and Midwifery (Surname R-W)16.00-17.00Additional slot
(edited 8 years ago)
Wir mussen die juden ausrötten!! Said Eric cartman

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply