Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Kings College London Nursing Applicants 2015

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by jazzyfizzle99
Hi everyone :smile:
I had my tests in December and MMI on Jan 8th and heard back last week - Conditional offer for PGDip Children's Nursing!!!!!! Couldn't be happier!
They said to us it would take 2-3 weeks to hear back, and it was exactly 3 weeks.
For those doing the tests I wouldn't panic too much, maths is pretty basic and you can use a calc. Just make sure you read the questions properly and definitely use the snap website if you can!
Again with the interviews I can't say much - just be yourself and honest!
Good luck to those with upcoming tests and MMI!
xx

Congratulations that's amazing! Hopefully I'll be joining you if I even pass the tests to get to the MMI haha. As I've applied for child miring PgDip. How long after your tests did you hear back about the MMI mine has been 12 days and still nothing :'( getting so impatient x
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
I think it was just over a week! Don't panic too much, no news is definitely good news. Also you gotta remember they say it takes longer in jan/feb because of the deadline! Ahhh yes I so hope you get a place! Excited to start finding other offer holders :smile: x
Reply 62
I think it was just over a week! Don't panic too much, no news is definitely good news. Also you gotta remember they say it takes longer in jan/feb because of the deadline! Ahhh yes I so hope you get a place! Excited to start finding other offer holders :smile: x

Ah yeah that's true! I'm impatient at the best of times but when it's my first choice it's even worse. Also considering I think I failed I just want to know. I will be so excited if I've passed, that's even before the interview haha. X
Reply 63
How's MMIs like? My question is for kings and kingston uni.
Reply 64
Original post by abgreen
I still haven't heard anything! How about you? What course did you apply for? X

Adult nursing
Evening all!! I had a test on 21st January, I called them on Friday and they said I had passed the tests they were just trying to find a date to bring me in for MMI. Good luck to everyone. Xx

I'm Terrianne & applying for adult nursing. X
Reply 66
Original post by Reeny26
How's MMIs like? My question is for kings and kingston uni.

I take it you passed then! well done. What date is your MMI. x
Original post by abgreen

Yes I passed the maths and literacy test, not sure as I haven't yet received an email to say I have passed. Just had phone confirmation. X
Hi everyone :smile:
For those doing the tests I wouldn't panic too much, maths is pretty basic and you can use a calc. Just make sure you read the questions properly and definitely use the snap website if you can!
Again with the interviews I can't say much - just be yourself and honest!
Good luck to those with upcoming tests and MMI!
xx

What sort of questions are asked if you don't mind me asking? Congratulations on your offer too :smile:
Reply 69
Original post by Terrianne1991
Yes I passed the maths and literacy test, not sure as I haven't yet received an email to say I have passed. Just had phone confirmation. X

Sorry had meant to send that to someone else but congratulations all the same!! :biggrin: xxx
Reply 70
Original post by abgreen

No i haven't. I've heard back from kingston so just wanted to know the diff between king's and kingston MMI
Reply 71

Do they give phone confirmation??
Original post by Reeny26
Do they give phone confirmation??

Yes they did x
Hi guys,

I have my numeracy and literacy test on 11th February 2015. Does anyone have a clue as to what sort of questions pop up.

Also if anyone has been interviewed what kind of questions do they ask?
Reply 74
Yes they did x

When did you do your selection day and when did you hear back from them.
Original post by Reeny26
When did you do your selection day and when did you hear back from them.

I attended on the 21st January and they told me last week Friday. X
Reply 76
I attended on the 21st January and they told me last week Friday. X

I attended that day too :/
Hi everyone,

Just an update...I had my tests and MMI on the 20th of January, found out today that I have a conditional offer for mental health nursing starting in September!!! I am so happy, good luck to everyone! My only piece of advice is to keep calm, be enthusiastic, smile and shake their hand when you walk in - leaves good impression! Be confident in everything you say because at the end of the day, this is what you truly want!

All the best to everyone :smile:
Reply 78
Original post by Fionnuala95
Hi everyone,

Just an update...I had my tests and MMI on the 20th of January, found out today that I have a conditional offer for mental health nursing starting in September!!! I am so happy, good luck to everyone! My only piece of advice is to keep calm, be enthusiastic, smile and shake their hand when you walk in - leaves good impression! Be confident in everything you say because at the end of the day, this is what you truly want!

Congratulations!!! I had mine on the same day as you, when did you hear this morning or just now?

I agree on the advice though :smile:

xx
Original post by Fionnuala95
Hi everyone,

Congrats on your offer! I got an offer as well but for Adult :smile: Will you be firming King's?

Quick Reply

Latest