The Student Room Group

Driving test in 2 weeks!!!!:(

Hi everyone;
My driving test is in nearly 2 weeks- the 6th of feb, and I'm so so so so nervous.
I've been driving since my 17th birthday which was in august. I have a 2 hour lesson every week (I've been learning automatic) but I feel like there's so much more pressure on me as I already have a car and I feel like I HAVE to pass.
I'm not a confident person at all and my instructor doesn't do a very good job of helping me either. I mean, what instructor falls asleep during his pupils lesson?!?! I've had this instructor for about a month as my old instructor was having a baby and it's only the past two lessons he's been falling asleep lol. I just feel like I'm wasting my money to just fail.

I've covered pretty much everything. Roundabouts, test routes, all manoeuvres have all been covered! The only 2 things that get to me so badly is the reversing around the corner and coming out of junctions. But it should be easy for me as an automatic car is SO much more easier than a manual :frown:
Does anyone have any tips at all for my first driving test?!

Thanks in advance. X
I've got mine next week and haven't had a lesson in 3 weeks :frown:
Ive been told to just treat it as if you were on a lesson to help calm your nerves. Make sure you don't give up if you think you've done something to make you fail, because chances are you haven't! You could move your test and see if you can change instructor if you don't feel ready. But the experience of a test will help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending