The Student Room Group

Two First Year Cardiff University Student Looking For Housemates For Next Year

Hi, I'm currently in my first year of Adult Nursing at Cardiff University. I am currently in halls and I am looking for house mates for my second year September 2015/2016. My friend is also in her first year, doing Radiotherapy. Me and my friend from my current flat were planning to live with some of the girls from our flat, however, after all the planning there was a conflict of interest and personality clashes, on both parts. We aren't living with the four other people and I was hoping that there are other Cardiff Uni students in the same situation, who are looking for housemates, or already have a house and have rooms free. If you are at a lose end like us, then please get in contact on here and we can go from there. Cardiff Uni students only please. Let me know
Original post by amelia.rachel
X

Hi there,

I've moved your thread over to Find a Flatmate - good luck finding someone! :smile:
Reply 2
Hi
i have offers for Cardiff starting September, I'm a mature ( not to be confused with old haha) student and male. Had planned on begining house hunting this week. Not too sure where to begin.
jonathan
Hi, I'm Laura and will be starting in cardiff uni in september doing dental hygiene! Are you still looking for housemates? I'm 24 and as I'm older I'm not keen on moving into halls!!

Xx
Hi
I am looking for someone to take over my room in Cathays right by the hospital
Please could you let me know if you know one person who needs a room
Thank you
Ellie

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending