The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Nursing September 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by GabriellaCat
I think mine was on the 19th and got a phone call the next day to tell me about my offer, they wanted me to start in March initially but I wasn't able to! Will you be living in student accommodation Philippa? x

No will be travelling from home :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 21
Original post by Philippa86
No will be travelling from home :smile:

My interview was in feb and got an offer on the same day , I will be starting in March 2016 !
ATTENTION: Manchester Met University Students

Join the Manchester Met University Freshers Group - facebook.com/groups/326010177593809

Join the Manchester Met University Freshers Event
facebook.com/events/1592260974322945

MUST Join the National Student Applicants event -
facebook.com/events/345052432366356
Reply 23
Original post by Nearlyanurse
Hiya Sarah. I've also been offered mmu but I'm really torn between there and Salford. Don't know which is the best.

Ahh it's so annoying I'm torn between MMU and University of Ulster but I don't think I'll get a place there because a lot of the applicants were slightly older than me and have more long term experience etc... It's so hard to decide :frown: Salford is also a great university though!
Reply 24
Hi guys! I'm an MMU nursing student.. I started in March but unfortunately because a family member is ill, I'm stepping off. Il be stepping back on with your cohort (September 2015) end of November, when you all start your 2nd week of placement. Would be great to get to know a few of you before hand and meet you guys at freshers!
Add me on facebook 'Daemon Bates-Walton'
Feel free to ask about what books and things to buy before hand too! :smile:
Reply 25
Hi Daemon, I am starting in September 😀 I'm nervous but excited at the same time. Are we going to have to spend a fortune on books ? I'm not on Facebook but I am on nursing buddies.
Lianne 😀
Has anyone been given an Unconditional offer? Also got at interview soon fm really nervous any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending