The Student Room Group

Do you sleep with your legs tucked under the blankets or one foot out?

I definitely have to have my legs tucked into the blanket, never know what might creep at you in the night! But seriously, wrap all the way round just to keep warm as my room is freezing. What do you do?

Scroll to see replies

Who leaves a foot out of bed?? That's just asking to be eaten by monsters.
Under covers- I feel too exposed if I don't, and obviously being cold is a factor. I sometimes use my blanket as well as my covers, its reeeally soft and comfy and helps me to sleep :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by Jeanlucpicard
I definitely have to have my legs tucked into the blanket, never know what might creep at you in the night! But seriously, wrap all the way round just to keep warm as my room is freezing. What do you do?

Always feet under covers. I wear socks just in case they manage to find their way out of the covers in the night.
Legs tucked out. Sometimes without a duvet.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Always tucked.
Reply 7
I'm a bit of a rebel so I do a bit of both. I'm a bad role model, I know

Posted from TSR Mobile
One foot out for me. Then I get nightmares about that demon from paranormal activity
I honestly don't notice this. Nor know others would think to ask this.
I sleep suspended upside down from the ceiling with the blanket wrapped around me.
Always tucked,I get suspicious of creepy crawlies :redface:
I'm not that bothered, but I usually tuck it in if it's cold and let it hang out when it gets a bit warm.
Reply 15
Legs tucked in. It's getting too cold to keep one out :eek:
Tucked in, lying on my side in a running position, one pillow to spoon (even if my girlfriend is in the bed too).
Reply 17
Both... and sometimes completely on top of the douvet if it's too hot. Usually end up waking up @ 4am feeling cold and get back in, though...
Feet tucked in, or they're not safe. I try to bring the duvet up over my ear, too (just one as I sleep on my side.)
I'm perpetually boiling and my room is basically a greenhouse so my duvet is basically a vertical pillow.

Quick Reply

Latest