The Student Room Group

I think I ran a red light

So i was in a new area and busy looking at the Navi because i missed a turn. Next thing I know drove through a pedestrian crossing and I looked up, the lights were red. I think the lights had just turned red because the pedestrian crossing beeping sound hadn't gone off, infact I heard it go off as soon as I crossed.

I'm I ****ed?:frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Well, if it has a camera expect some kind of fine and perhaps points. If it doesn't then you're probably ok unless someone reported your car reg etc.. These things happen every now and again, don't sweat it - you didn't injure anyone so at the end of the day it's ok. Obviously don't make a habit of it and make sure you're a bit more vigilant in the future.
Reply 2
Original post by hothedgehog
Well, if it has a camera expect some kind of fine and perhaps points. If it doesn't then you're probably ok unless someone reported your car reg etc.. These things happen every now and again, don't sweat it - you didn't injure anyone so at the end of the day it's ok. Obviously don't make a habit of it and make sure you're a bit more vigilant in the future.

I hope there wasn't a camera. I was soo distracted I can't even remember the exact location where I ran it. Sooo angry at myself!:angry::angry:

Thanks for your reply.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending