The Student Room Group
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester

Primary Education Interview Help!!

I've got an interview with the University of Winchester in a few weeks, but I am a little confused about the written task and presentation end of it. Could someone advise me on their experience of the interview please and the best way to prepare for it?? :smile: Thank you.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 1
It is really relaxed. At the beginning they give a short presentation about the course, then you are split into groups. Within your groups you have a short written task which lasts about 20 mins. Then you discuss your chosen book with your group and present your ideas to the interviewers then you have a one to one interview. It is very friendly and relaxed. My tips are: take a snack as you don't really have a break and make sure you have loads of ideas for your chosen book. Hope this helps! Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University campus
University of Winchester
Winchester
Reply 2
Thank you this really helps. What kind of thing is the written task on? Also do you do the written task on your own?? :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 3
We had to read a journal and write a few paragraphs relating to it. It may be different when you have yours. Yes, the writing task is individual :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending