The Student Room Group

Sixth forms - Birmingham

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Don't go to Handsworth Grammar, it might be a grammar school but it's not great. I went to the school for 5 years.

I recommend you go to solihull sixth form which is a truly fantastic college
Reply 21
Original post by sdotd
Don't go to Handsworth Grammar, it might be a grammar school but it's not great. I went to the school for 5 years.

I recommend you go to solihull sixth form which is a truly fantastic college

Really? I had my interview there a couple of weeks ago! Why would you say it is not great?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 22
Original post by ZennyX
Have u received any offer from fairfax yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep, I've got a conditional offer from Fairfax
Reply 23
Original post by ZennyX
Really? I had my interview there a couple of weeks ago! Why would you say it is not great?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fights always happening
In a very bad area
Not much freedom when in sixth form
I have seen people being badly treated by fellow pupils
Reply 24
Original post by ZennyX
Hi, I just wanted to say I have got an offer at Sutton Coldfield Sixth form and I was wondering if there is anyone who is planning to go there?? I don't know much about it so I was thinking is it a good place to go to? :confused::smile:

Hey, I really want to go to Sutton too, do you think that you are going to pick it?
Reply 25
Original post by yazzxo
Hey, I really want to go to Sutton too, do you think that you are going to pick it?

Atm definitely, I've only got 2 offers so far and it seems like a pretty good school. How about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by ZennyX
Atm definitely, I've only got 2 offers so far and it seems like a pretty good school. How about u?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I really want to go there, my favourite out of them all! I just hope that I can get the results though, that's whats stressing me out 😩
Reply 27
Original post by yazzxo
Yeah I really want to go there, my favourite out of them all! I just hope that I can get the results though, that's whats stressing me out 😩

Ohh so you have done the interview then?? Many I know got accepted so hopefully you'll secure a place!
Have you had any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 28
Original post by ZennyX
Ohh so you have done the interview then?? Many I know got accepted so hopefully you'll secure a place!
Have you had any other offers?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I had an interview early last month and I do have an conditional offer. How about you? And I have offers from queen Mary's, and king edwards five ways, you?
Reply 29
Hello, are you going the induction day tomorrow, as I'm there also!🙊☺️
Im going to the induction day for king edwards girls grammar school tomorrow. I dont even know where we are supposed to go

Quick Reply

Latest