The Student Room Group

How well did you do in your mocks?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by haemo
AQA?

OCR
AACCE in Maths, Economics, Geography, History and Further Maths respectively.
AS- AAAB (one mark off an A :'( )
It was bittersweet though because the friend that I opened them with got CDEU... Spent about half an hour trying to hide my happiness so not to rub it in, whilst mopping up her tears...
BBCCE Maths General studies Chemistry History Biology.....

I see a lot of work in my future

Posted from TSR Mobile
A , C - Economics
A - Maths
A* - Geog

Doubt that it really matters tbh
Original post by SH0405
Do you mean that:

a) genuinely;
b) jokingly, but still believing you'll do badly, or
c) ironically, whilst confident of some decent grades?

b and c probably lol....i know i didn't do great, i was feeling a bit confident about how i did in psychology until some people said that most people didn't do well... :/ finding out what i got next week
Reply 86
Original post by bubblegumcat
b and c probably lol....i know i didn't do great, i was feeling a bit confident about how i did in psychology until some people said that most people didn't do well... :/ finding out what i got next week

I would wish you luck, but you've done the exams. So there's no point.
Reply 87
OCR Psychology - Don't know yet
Edexcel Chemistry - B (just)
OCR Biology - B (2 marks off of A)
Geography - A
Original post by SH0405
I would wish you luck, but you've done the exams. So there's no point.

i can't complain much anyways, i only started revision during the last week of my holidays
Original post by TheStudent18
Don't worry about your mock results, they're only mocks! Do make sure that you learn from these, though. They provide a pretty good indicator of your academic performance (assuming you took them seriously). Look at the areas you need to go over, this is key. Go over mark schemes and read through your notes again and again. You have time to get the grades you want, don't worry. :smile:

Thank you for the great tips
Reply 90
Original post by bubblegumcat
i can't complain much anyways, i only started revision during the last week of my holidays

Same :tongue:
Mocks mean absolutely nothing to me
A2 mocks - A*ACD maths, economics german further maths (ABCD were my AS mock results, AS predicted ABBC - got AAAB 1 ums off an A in the summer)

Not bothered as i am predicted A*A*AA :smile:
Reply 93
I'm not in Year 11 but Year 10, and all science's I have C's apart from one which is a D.
D in English.
D in Physics [ I do triple science]
C in Biology
C in Chemistry
E or D in Mathematics
E in Computer Science
D in Law
F in History
I don't know what I have in German, but what from I heard, everyone did very poorly on.

However it is my fault, as I didn't revise except for Biology, which is pretty depressing as I was only two off a B[which is my target grade].
BCB - Maths, Biology and Physics. Haven't yet had my chem grade but I know its not going to be an A.
Original post by saifmogul
Thank you for the great tips

You're welcome :smile:.
Reply 96
lol i got something like ACDE in my mocks but ended up getting A*A*A*A*
ABDUB All Edexcel

Physics, Chemistry, Maths (C1) zero f***s were given for that mock, Further Maths (D1) zero f***s very given for that as well, and Further Maths (M1) respectively. Still waiting for my FP1 results as I just sat the mock on Monday, but I reckon it should be at about a high B possibly A.
Reply 98
I got A*A*A :smile:
Got my AS english language mock back the other day, I managed to bag full marks! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest