The Student Room Group
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website

City Campus Accommodation 2015/16 entry

Just applied for City Campus en-suite who else is applying for this accommodation? Just looking for similar people

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Got my offer last week :excited:
(edited 9 years ago)
On campus
University of Wolverhampton
Wolverhampton
Visit website
Reply 2
For accommodation? Which one?
Reply 3
Original post by LF96
For accommodation? Which one?

Same as you - En-Suite, city campus :h:
Also requested a room that isn't ground floor (at the behest of my mother, she's insistent I'll get robbed otherwise and offered to pay me off for the trouble of asking) and got the email confirming the request was added to my offer yesterday.

Only thing left for me now is student finance :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
Reply 4
Accepted my offer last week. Any ideas how to chose a certain building as there's 2 different en-suite accommodation buildings
Reply 5
Original post by parton96
Accepted my offer last week. Any ideas how to chose a certain building as there's 2 different en-suite accommodation buildings

there's what now
are there any differences between the two? i didn't even realise there was more than one
Reply 6
There's 2 postcodes on the website under en-suite accommodation. I think one is a 5 minute walk from campus and the other is about 15 minutes. As for room size etc I think they're both the same
Reply 7
I thought there was only one ensuite on city campus...to be honest I'm not fussed which one I'm placed in

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
The website says Lomas Street and North Road. I'm not too fussed either but obviously if I can get the closer one I'll take it
Reply 9
Yeh...I've choosen city accommodation but lectures are in Walsall but city accommodation seems better

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah City accomodation does seem better. My girlfriends in Walsall accomodation and the Internet is bad which is a pain and there's not many takeouts that stay open past 11.... Not great for uni life
Reply 11
That doesn't sound good! So what course have you applied for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Policing, what about you?
Reply 13
Family and community studies starts in October actually can't wait

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same, this time last year I said I'd never go to uni as it doesn't interest me then all my friends went and said how good it was. Absolutely buzzing to start now
Reply 15
What month does your course start? I've always wanted to go I'm in upper sixth...student life too should be good

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mines October too. I was just going to apply for the police straight after sixth form but I was told it would be difficult to get in without experience and a degree so applied for uni and voluntary police
Reply 17
Ah fair play...the police was gone to be my back up option if I didn't get into uni

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sport would have been my backup if I didn't get in.
Reply 19
Have you got all your student finance sorted yet? It's just a real ball ache which I can't be bothered with atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest