The Student Room Group

HELPPP! I find it really hard to revise!

For some reason I find it really hard to revise when i get home from school. my school is quite far away so by the time i get home i'm reallyyy tired and unmotivated to study. and whenever i do attemp to study subjects with a lot of information such as the sciences oor geography, i find it realllyyyy hard to concentrate and stay focused.

How do you gus concentrate and find motivation to study? Also, what are the variety of ways in which you guys find it easier to remember a lot of information?
Make a timetable for revision, with specific subjects under each day. Set a time you will start this and put it as an alam on your phone (mine is at 4pm everyday). When you revise make sure you're not hungry and have a bottle of water near you. Set a rough time you will spend on the subject, around 10/20/30 minutes will be fine. For the sciences do a specific topic in detail, don't try and do 10 topics in the space of 20 minutes. Also make sure you have no technology near you that you will get distracted with! Hope this helps, good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also when revising do mind maps and use highlighters (they usually help me with remembering stuff) or whatever style helps you retain information the most. For motivation just think of the good grade you will be getting in August because of all the revision you have done :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3

Quick Reply

Latest