The Student Room Group

AS French Essay. Critisize

Je mapelle
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by naxiv
Pour les vrais accros la musique est la plus dure des drogues. C'est plus fort que nous. On ne peut pas imaginer une vie sans musique.

Donnez votre opinion sur l'importance de la musique dans la vie des jeunes.

Hey! You need to check some of your agreements/conjugations, for example "Les jeunes sont les victimes le plus affectée" should be les plus affectées. Also it seems that you've conjugated the conditional form of etre wrong a couple times (il serais instead of il serait, il étais instead of il était)
Reply 2
Thanks xoxox
Original post by OliviaFord
Hey! You need to check some of your agreements/conjugations, for example "Les jeunes sont les victimes le plus affectée" should be les plus affectées. Also it seems that you've conjugated the conditional form of etre wrong a couple times (il serais instead of il serait, il étais instead of il était)
Original post by naxiv
after this edit, can you comment in vocab, grammar, and accuracy ? X[l

Yeah sure!
Reply 4
Original post by OliviaFord
Yeah sure!

Sorry, i meant can you comment on my accuracy, vocab and grammar of the essay. My error, hope you understand now
it's cool
Reply 6
Lol what
Original post by beyknowles
it's cool
Original post by naxiv
Lol what

ton dissertation est cool
Reply 8
Lol could you expand pls, accuray, grammar and vocab x
Original post by beyknowles
ton dissertation est cool
Reply 9
A lot of good ideas in there, but would also argue at the bottom of your third paragraph that music, can for certain young people, aid productivity when it comes to homework- although this is arguable,
Otherwise, very good, apart from a few grammar glitches, which have been mentioned previously :smile:
Reply 10
Thanks could you do me a big favour..
Could you comment on my accuracy (/5), grammar (/20), and vocab (/5). thanks
Original post by dd1234
A lot of good ideas in there, but would also argue at the bottom of your third paragraph that music, can for certain young people, aid productivity when it comes to homework- although this is arguable,
Otherwise, very good, apart from a few grammar glitches, which have been mentioned previously :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest