The Student Room Group
Original post by 01kz
Where can I get AS level OCR Chemistry 2014 past paper from?

In simple terms, Your teacher at school
Reply 2
Original post by German123
In simple terms, Your teacher at school

what about the internet?
Original post by 01kz
what about the internet?

Nope as schools will most likely be using the 2014papers for mocks and exam boards posting them online would mean anyone could access them and cheat to get the answers. Seriously just revise and you shouldbe fine. Cheating is never the right way forward anyway as most people getcaught and besides your teacher knows your ability for example if you have beengetting D’s in your previous mocks and suddenly jumped to a high B/ low A thenyour teacher will clock that something must have gone wrong (don’t get me wrongpeople can go from D’s to B’s within a twinkle of an eye but its rarely) Justask your teacher because I am sure he/she will want you to access the paper(s)providing you are not going to use them for mocks.
Reply 4
Original post by German123
Nope as schools will most likely be using the 2014papers for mocks and exam boards posting them online would mean anyone could access them and cheat to get the answers. Seriously just revise and you shouldbe fine. Cheating is never the right way forward anyway as most people getcaught and besides your teacher knows your ability for example if you have beengetting D’s in your previous mocks and suddenly jumped to a high B/ low A thenyour teacher will clock that something must have gone wrong (don’t get me wrongpeople can go from D’s to B’s within a twinkle of an eye but its rarely) Justask your teacher because I am sure he/she will want you to access the paper(s)providing you are not going to use them for mocks.

Thanks,anyway)
Original post by 01kz
Thanks,anyway)

LOL its cool.
Original post by 01kz
Where can I get AS level OCR Chemistry 2014 past paper from?

Please do not attempt to access the 2014 exam series on TSR. These papers are being used for mock exams so, to avoid the spread of these papers on TSR, it is against the rules to ask for access to this paper or details of this paper.
If people had access to the paper before doing a mock then it wouldn't be a true mock exam and would therefore defeat the purpose. These are set for your benefit, so please use your mocks effectively as a real exam (in which you wouldn't know the questions or answers).

Please do not ask for or supply any of these exams, mark schemes or individual questions/answers. If you have any questions then please PM me.

Latest