The Student Room Group
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee

Adult nursing at Dundee 2015

Hey guys. Anyone applied to adult nursing at Dundee?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

Hey :smile: Iv applied to Adult Nursing at Dundee aswel. Still waiting to hear back, the wait is driving me crazy!
Campus Green, University of Dundee
University of Dundee
Reply 2
Original post by lmcginley89
Hey :smile: Iv applied to Adult Nursing at Dundee aswel. Still waiting to hear back, the wait is driving me crazy!

My interview is the 6th of feb! Although last year I new of people not hearing until march about an interview! Sooner mine is over the better 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by adonnelly080
My interview is the 6th of feb! Although last year I new of people not hearing until march about an interview! Sooner mine is over the better 🙈

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh no March seems so long away, hope I dont have to wait that long lol!

Congrats and Good luck for your interview :smile:!
Reply 4
when did you submit your application - im still waiting to hear back
Reply 5
Original post by jojobear
when did you submit your application - im still waiting to hear back

I sent mine round November time. But last year I new people who didn't get interviews until March..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Hiya I have applied for adult nursing dundee 2015, I also sent in my application in late November still waiting for a reply :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)
I applied about November time too, just heard I got an interview last week. :smile:
Reply 8
Hi Guys, had my interview yesterday & it was so relaxing, not your generic interview! Fingers crossed!
Are y'all checking your personal emails too because I didn't get a notification from ucas when I received my interview date. Also check on the portal, the place you got a link for when they acknowledged your application.

I had my interview on Wednesday it was good. That was for Dundee (fife campus).

All the best.
Katie

Katie :smile:
Original post by cliod4nq
Hi Guys, had my interview yesterday & it was so relaxing, not your generic interview! Fingers crossed!

Hi, I've applied for the adult nursing for this year but I've not heard anything I was wondering what type of questions they asks in the interview?

😀
Reply 11
ive just had an email about fees - does that mean my application is finally being looked at
Hey. Umm they asked why I wanted to be a nurse. What people thought when I told them. Were they supportive etc. there's a scenario table. Moral dilemma table and facial expression table.

Everyone got the fees email recently as far as I know. Well everyone I know from my course that's applied.

I hope you hear soon x

Reply 13
Aw thought it was finally getting looked at lol - i actually cant bear waiting to hear - i think i have a slight ocd with my email account just now lol
Aw thought it was finally getting looked at lol - i actually cant bear waiting to hear - i think i have a slight ocd with my email account just now lol

I'm the same tbh. Every time my emails go on my phone 😳 I just want to know now.

Reply 15
It seems so long ago since the application went in - and I thought I was getting in there early lol
It seems so long ago since the application went in - and I thought I was getting in there early lol

It seems like a lifetime ago I had my interview and it was only ten days or so. Maybe you should email or call. A girl in my group done that to check her progress and was given a date.

Reply 17
Can you do that? I wasn't aware you could - hmmmmmm ill maybe try if I don't hear in next couple of days. When did you put your application in and when did you hear about an interview
Yeah if it's been a while. Umm. December 15th I think. And found out about an interview 28th January.

Reply 19
Thats same week as me - i was 17th

Quick Reply

Latest