The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Looking for student houses for September 2015?

Hello everyone,

Since many of you have been looking for student houses for September 2015, I would just like to remind you that the university's database of student private housing is now open for all Plymouth University students. All of the properties on the database have been assessed by the university and meet the high standards of safety and suitability. Please visit: http://www.plymouthstudentpad.co.uk/Accommodation for more details.

For Undergraduate Hall of Residence applications, please keep an eye on the website and social media pages for when the accommodation portal is open.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me here. Alternatively you can call Residence Life on +44 (0)1752 588644, or email [email protected]. Don't forget to like and follow them on Facebook and Twitter!

Kind regards
Bryan
Plymouth University Student Intern
(edited 9 years ago)
Hi Bryan,

I have a confirmed place for an undergraduate degree starting in September 2015.
The Plymouth student pad website requires a Plymouth email address to register, is there any way around this?

Thanks,

Tom
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Original post by tommytucker09
Hi Bryan,

I have a confirmed place for an undergraduate degree starting in September 2015.
The Plymouth student pad website requires a Plymouth email address to register, is there any way around this?

Thanks,

Tom

Hello Tom,

If you haven't got access to your university account yet for Student Pad, can you email our Residence Life team at [email protected] with your UCAS number please? They are more than happy to assist you with it.

Kind regards
Bryan
If you're looking for a house next year, there is a room available at a house close to Mutley Plain and only a very short walk away from Plymouth uni campus.
The rent is very cheap (£94 a week) ** all inclusive of bills including internet and TV licence**, it is cleaned weekly, you have your own bathroom and there is a lounge room.

If you're interested call Rodolfo on 07914435224 or 01752 221186 and reference PATHSF and Rodolfo.
We have a nice, ensuite room to let in shared flat near the Hoe. £85 pw incl bills. See our ad on Gumtree. 1080690539. Or call Gill on 07551955775
Reply 5
Hi, just one question.

Im planning on progressing from my foundation degree onto top up at Plymouth University. Am I eligible to apply for student accommodation within student halls at Plymouth?
Original post by Nojmanobi
Hi, just one question.

Im planning on progressing from my foundation degree onto top up at Plymouth University. Am I eligible to apply for student accommodation within student halls at Plymouth?

Hello Nojmanobi,

If this is your first time at Plymouth University then you are eligible to apply for halls. :smile:

Unfortunately, if you are progressing from a Plymouth University foundation course, then you won't be eligible but our Residence Life team will be able to help you to find private accommodations on Plymouth Student Pad.

If you have any other questions regarding accommodation, feel free to call +44 (0)1752 588644 or email [email protected].

Kind regards
Bryan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending