The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL MSc International Marketing Applicants

Anybody applied for MSc International Marketing at King's for 2015/16? And if so, have you received a decision yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Hi
I applied on the 28th of December but still haven't received a decision yet. How about you?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by blobbystar
Hi
I applied on the 28th of December but still haven't received a decision yet. How about you?

Hey! I applied on the 13th December and still haven't received a decision either. Been waiting for almost two months now!
Hey,

do u mind if i ask what are your profiles like? (grades/work exp)
Reply 4
Original post by davidolce
Hey,

do u mind if i ask what are your profiles like? (grades/work exp)

Hey, I'm a UK student expected to get a 2:1 studying journalism and media. All my work experience is media related, such as with the Huffington Post for example.
And yourself?
A 2:1 communication major and I have some experience in sales but I feel like my weak point is field experience. I hope its not going to penalize me
Reply 6
A 2:1 communication major and I have some experience in sales but I feel like my weak point is field experience. I hope its not going to penalize me

If your academic track record is good you should be fine! Sales is experience is suitable I think. When did you apply?
Well see... My referee still hasn't provided his letter so I'm far behind everyone. About a week ago.
Still no news on your side? Do u know anyone who has been accepted so far? Is it a super competitive program?
Reply 8
Well see... My referee still hasn't provided his letter so I'm far behind everyone. About a week ago.
Still no news on your side? Do u know anyone who has been accepted so far? Is it a super competitive program?

Oh well I definitely think the sooner your application is fully complete the better. It takes so long, I haven't heard anything yet. I don't know anybody that's been accepted actually but I'm not quite sure if it's competitive or not.
I wish you all the best, good luck!
Yeah it's weird why they take so long. Sounds a bit abnormal. Maybe there are so many applicants and its too hard to make a choice. Haha
Reply 10
Yeah it's weird why they take so long. Sounds a bit abnormal. Maybe there are so many applicants and its too hard to make a choice. Haha

Haha yeah I guess so. The waiting is frustrating though
do your documents say reviewed yet?
Reply 12
do your documents say reviewed yet?

yeah it's been like that for over 2 weeks now. but still no decision :/
how about you?
I got an offer last Thursday. So it was about a 6 week wait for me
Reply 14
Original post by blobbystar
I got an offer last Thursday. So it was about a 6 week wait for me

Oh well done! The wait appears to be much longer for me, I applied before you as well.
blobby what was your profile like?
Well I got a First last year but this year I'm expected to get a 2:1. And don't worry, I hardly have any work experience at all. I've only had one years experience during my gap year. So I don't think that's too important to them. :smile:
Original post by t.s94
Oh well done! The wait appears to be much longer for me, I applied before you as well.

Thanks!
Any news guys?
Reply 19
Very pleased, just got my conditional offer today for the Msc in International Marketing at Kings. I hope that I will like it at least half as much as I loved it at Exeter where I did my undergrad.

Quick Reply

Latest