The Student Room Group

Guys, if you were walking with a female friend...

Scroll to see replies

If shes just a friend and you have no feelings for her i dont see how it would matter.
/
This happened to me in one of my school trips and turns out she actually liked me...
I realise I'm female but I'ma answer anyway... it depends on the 'eww!' - it might have been serious, in which case that's just mean, or it might have been jokey. Some people can be pretty deadpan with their humour. I once worked with a guy and we got to be really close friends/always sat together, and someone asked us if we were dating and I was like 'omg no', but I think I reacted that way because I knew there was something there and was trying to ignore it. :tongue:

It's difficult to take these things on face value. Do you want to date your female friend, OP?
This will only affect guys if they had feelings for the girl in question. If he sees her in a non romantic way, I doubt it'd affect him.
Original post by Eva.Gregoria
This will only affect guys if they had feelings for the girl in question. If he sees her in a non romantic way, I doubt it'd affect him.

This.

I've got female friends where I'd be surprised if they didn't say that in that situation because our conversations lean a lot on sarcasm and banter. I'd be expecting it, and they'd be expecting it of me if I was asked the question!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending