The Student Room Group

Sex paranoia

Would appreciate some help as I'm going through a stressful/tough time workwise and study wise.

Basically I just had a one night stand with a stranger (woman) and I did use a condom (no idea if she was on birth control or not - didn't ask). She left soon after. We basically agreed to not contact each other again and just keep it at that, and I don't intend to see her ever again either.

I ejaculated inside the condom when I was inside her and when I took my penis out, the condom was still perfectly intact and the semen was visible. She helped me throw the condom in the bin and after she left I filled the condom with water to see if there were any holes. No holes at all.

I'm totally in the clear STD and pregnancy wise right? Or at least 99.9% ?

I know it sounds really silly and it probably is. Appreciate some honest comments as I am generally an anxious person.
Reply 1
Sorry I meant to say *the semen was visibly inside the condom (i.e. not leaked).
It's true you can't be 100%. But it's extremely unlikely that any 'leaked', and it's also unlikely that she even has an STI. But if you're that paranoid the only way to know for sure is to go to a clinic and get tested.
Yes it will be fine don't worry about it, just be happy it all went so smoothly and move on to the next one!
Reply 4
As a man, its unlikely you're pregnant.

No, you could still have herpes or several other STIs.

Quick Reply

Latest