The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Diahorrea

This is very embarassing but today at uni I was in a lecture, everyone was silent, and all of a sudden I felt like I needed to go to the toilet.
Okay, nothing unusual, but this was giving me really bad stomach pains to the extent that I had to leave the lecture early, which was also very embarassing.
By this time I was desperate for the toilet and I could tell it was a number two, but on the way I completely lost control of my bowls and diahorread in my knickers. :frown:
This was in the middle of the corridor half way between my lecture theatre and the toilets so I had to waddle to the toilet to clean myself up and wear dirty knickers for the rest of the day! :frown:

Anyone else had this horrible experience, maybe not as extreme but similar? I've been feeling quite sickly for a couple of days now. :confused:
Reply 1
:redface:

you clearly have/had a stomach bug of some sort if you carry on feeling peaky you should probably go to the doctors...

i dont think ive ever shat myself since i passed the age of nappies
Reply 2
Don't worry, ive been very very nearly caught out a couple of times, usually a couple of hours after a dodgy meal.
i think its something everyone has to deal with at some point or another. don't dwell on it.
poor you, hopefully that'll be it all out of your system now :smile:
could have been some dodgy food, or bad hygeine from someone in your house, or a bug caught from somewhere. never had it at uni but yeh its happened to most people at some time/some place
Reply 4
that's nasty, but obviously it's just a bug. You should go to the doctors and be just as graphic, and he should give you some medicine of some description.

I've forunatley never had the experience of "weeing out my arse" - it's such a gross saying.
Reply 5
34 person

I've forunatley never had the experience of "weeing out my arse" - it's such a gross saying.

It has happened to me a few too many times, whenever i go away i tend to carry round a couple of imodium with me just incase (tends to be dodgy food with me)

You are very lucky not to have experienced it!
Its even less pleasent a feeling, than a saying"
Reply 6
You should have just gone home and not worried about your lectures!

Don't worry about it too much, theres not much you can do about it is there?
Awww,, don't worry happens to the best of us! I once found myself hot footing it to sainsbury's toilets after getting that stomach churning feeling in the middle of town. Embarassing and icky as it is, you shouldn't dwell on it, like I said happens to everyone at some point.
Just get yourself some immodium, drink plenty of water.
Reply 8
iv had it in the middle of asda with my boyfriend. When i was like 'omg i need to go the toliet now!' He held me back cos he thought i was playing. IT WASNT funny. i literally screamed in his face and ran as fast i could possible run to the bogs. haha seems funny now.
Harsh. The last time something like that happened to me i was wearing a nappy so was fine in the end.
Yup I've done that lol, except it was at the beginning of P.E, in WHITE shorts, and we were never allowed to go to the toilet. And as if it couldnt have got worse, it was athletics that day :biggrin: relay race :p: Oh joy, never lived it down lol. I had to say I had fallen in a brown puddle, despite it being July :rolleyes: Don't think anyone bought it lol.
(Read on if you want to know how it got worse...)
I went back a little early to clean myself up before all the girls got in the changing room, and its small and the toilets are joined to the changing room. So i erm, did me business, and it smelt to say the least. So I'm locked in my cubicle, bit embarassed because i know it smells, and then all the girls come in and all i can hear is, 'My GOD is smells in here, what the HELL is that!' And oooooh my jebus I wanted to DIE!
(It gets worse!)
So yeah, I'm dying on the toilet, and then this idiot chav comes into the toilet area and unfortunately im the only one but she doesnt know that, so what does she do? Stand on the toilet in the cubicle next to mine, and LOOKS OVER!!! and i just looked up and screamed 'WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING YOU PERVERT!' and aaaargh so embarassing :frown: Finally finished cleaning up, then started crying in the cubicle and had to wait til everyone left :frown: WORST toilet experience of my life *sob* so yes, I think my experience beats all :p: x
(Just thought I'd add I was 15, so no chance of blaming it on children being immature :frown: lol)
Reply 11
Well, dont bother, it was just a day....That is what mcdonalds food doing
Reply 12
giwtis10
Well, dont bother, it was just a day....That is what mcdonalds food doing

I eat Maccy D's every now and then (I love it) and I've never had a dodgy experience like that. I hope I don't jinx it now.

and omg I feel so sorry for the girl above with that story! I thought some period stories were worse, but no that really is the worst I've ever heard. Atucally though there was this one "rumour" I heard. This girl in year 8 randomly shat herself in a drama lesson, and like didn't go to the toilet or anything. Nasty.
Reply 13
34 person
I eat Maccy D's every now and then (I love it) and I've never had a dodgy experience like that. I hope I don't jinx it now.

and omg I feel so sorry for the girl above with that story! I thought some period stories were worse, but no that really is the worst I've ever heard. Atucally though there was this one "rumour" I heard. This girl in year 8 randomly shat herself in a drama lesson, and like didn't go to the toilet or anything. Nasty.

oh god yeah i got stories about period 'failure to get to toliets quick enough' :s-smilie:
I feel for you. Not nice. All you can do is forget about it, because it can happen to anyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J1J0Z2YvplY

The video is some Gervais stand up about the lovely subject!!
Reply 15
Diarrhoea
Is
A
Really
Runny
Heap
Of
Enormous
Amounts

Isn't that just a fab way of remembering the spelling?
Reply 16
Anonymous
This is very embarassing but today at uni I was in a lecture, everyone was silent, and all of a sudden I felt like I needed to go to the toilet.
Okay, nothing unusual, but this was giving me really bad stomach pains to the extent that I had to leave the lecture early, which was also very embarassing.
By this time I was desperate for the toilet and I could tell it was a number two, but on the way I completely lost control of my bowls and diahorread in my knickers. :frown:
This was in the middle of the corridor half way between my lecture theatre and the toilets so I had to waddle to the toilet to clean myself up and wear dirty knickers for the rest of the day! :frown:

Anyone else had this horrible experience, maybe not as extreme but similar? I've been feeling quite sickly for a couple of days now. :confused:

Do you still have those dirty knickers? I have had bad diareaa too, but it was intentional for pleasure!
God dont even want to talk about its like a nightmare scenario. To the OP at least no one saw you i have experienced that when i was in a talk that just went on and on and on and on and i had to go.
Reply 18
BJ-Dubois
Do you still have those dirty knickers? I have had bad diareaa too, but it was intentional for pleasure!

Wow, that is a weird post.
Reply 19
34 person
that's nasty, but obviously it's just a bug. You should go to the doctors and be just as graphic, and he should give you some medicine of some description.

what,you've never had sh its?

what you on about?

Latest

Trending

Trending