The Student Room Group

Is it bad if I fail my mocks

Hi,
my mocks are next week and if I'm homest I've done minimal revision. Really starting to stress because I don't want my confidence and self belief to decrease if I do badly because I have done well throughout the year but I know for the exams I am screwed. Does it matter??
Hey, when I did my mocks I remember failing some, but don't get upset over it just try and revise more, I'm sure you will do well in the real exams, good luck :biggrin:
Don't worry about Mocks. There's still plenty of time to revise for the real thing, try to look at Mocks just as a time-scan, to see how much time should go per each question, where you need to be quicker, etc. If you are really desperate, now, I wouldn't recommend it, but, maybe looking up the answers for 1 or 2 questions on the exam you are most worried about?

I did terrible in my mocks, hell, I failed Maths massively, yet I still did well in the actual exams, nearly pulling a C in Maths ! (granted, that's nothing to boast about, but going from 25% to 50+% is a big jump)
Reply 3
Original post by Nuriasimoes
Hey, when I did my mocks I remember failing some, but don't get upset over it just try and revise more, I'm sure you will do well in the real exams, good luck :biggrin:

I hope so! Thank u haha
Reply 4
Original post by BlueWolf16
Don't worry about Mocks. There's still plenty of time to revise for the real thing, try to look at Mocks just as a time-scan, to see how much time should go per each question, where you need to be quicker, etc. If you are really desperate, now, I wouldn't recommend it, but, maybe looking up the answers for 1 or 2 questions on the exam you are most worried about?

I did terrible in my mocks, hell, I failed Maths massively, yet I still did well in the actual exams, nearly pulling a C in Maths ! (granted, that's nothing to boast about, but going from 25% to 50+% is a big jump)

Haha Ye that is well done! Just scared but tbh should have starting revising instead of getting stressed now

Quick Reply

Latest