The Student Room Group

Personal Statement HELP !!!

Hey so im in yr 11 and im currently in the process of applying to sixth forms. The problem is im struggling to write an eye catching personal statement. The sixth form i really want to get into is difficult to get into and there are very limited spaces. I would dearly appreciate if anyone could help me out with a few phrases or paragraphs i can include. Im thinking about picking maths biology chemistry and economics and have A and A* for predicted grades. Please PM if you care to help me out. :colondollar: Ill then give you more details on my current subjects etc.
If anyone had any links to good templates please post them.

Any help will be greatly appreciated,
Thank you to everyone in advance xxx
:smile::smile::smile:
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get more responses. :redface: Hopefully someone will be able to get back to you :h:

Oh okay thanks and no worries. :smile: I didn't really know where to post it.:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest