The Student Room Group

Saudi King Abdullah passes away

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Sir Fox
Oh yes, you should definitely speak ill of horrible people after death. There is no magical thing happening when someone dies that suddenly exempts this person from criticism and ridicule, especially if this person lead one of the most brutal and dictatorial regimes on the planet.

Completely agree, just because an oppressive tyrant is dead, doesn't mean they should be exempt from justified criticism, I don't believe a man like this who presided over such a brutal regime deserves any honouring or respect whatsoever, the people he had beheaded or amputated or sentenced to brutal punishments for minor things like writing on the internet deserve respect, not him.
Original post by Sir Fox
Oh yes, you should definitely speak ill of horrible people after death. There is no magical thing happening when someone dies that suddenly exempts this person from criticism and ridicule, especially if this person lead one of the most brutal and dictatorial regimes on the planet.

Yeah, I do see where you're coming from.

Original post by jf1994
Your superstitious ignorance is detrimental to any meaningful discussion.

Get a life.
Reply 62
Original post by SophiaLDN
Yeah, I do see where you're coming from.

Get a life.

Somewhat childish...
Original post by ESPORTIVA
He's burning in hell

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think you have the right to say that about anyone. You're not exactly God yourself are you now? :eyeball:
Original post by xGCSE_Studentx
I don't think you have the right to say that about anyone. You're not exactly God yourself are you now? :eyeball:

Awww you gonna cry?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 65
I can say I do not care.There is truth that he did reform saudi with the international student progrem,the right for women to vote "with male permission"...but the truth remains this man locked his daugters away for 13 years..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbJ3MTSijPk

I'm glad this monster is dead.
Just hope the new guy, another old (brother) folk.. is even cooler than the departed. Atleast some progress.
Awww you gonna cry?

Posted from TSR Mobile

It makes me upset how ill-mannered, childish and plain rude some people are! Makes me wonder just how educated they are actually are!!! :yep:
Saudis are a tolerant, warming, welcoming people who believe in equal rights for all genders, religions and ethnic groups.

It is time we remembered this during this difficult time for their country, and offered our sympathies.
It makes me upset how ill-mannered, childish and plain rude some people are! Makes me wonder just how educated they are actually are!!! :yep:

So according to you being mean and generally being rude means you are uneducated?

Either way you need to recognise that there are monsters in this world who deserve to be ridiculed and killed.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So according to you being mean and generally being rude means you are uneducated?

Either way you need to recognise that there are monsters in this world who deserve to be ridiculed and killed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just no! You don't personally know King Abdullah so you don't have the right to say whether he was a monster or not.

Even still, if someone dies that is a monster as you say, you should show some respect and sympathy and if he was a monster he didn't affect you at all so I suggest you get facts before slagging the poor king off (that is, by the way dead!)
Even still, if someone dies that is a monster as you say, you should show some respect and sympathy ...

No. Respect has to be earned and sympathy is a subjective, personal feeling. Tyrants deserve neither.
Reply 72
He had about 30 wives and 35 children. :eek:

Good luck with the inheritance.:biggrin:
Original post by Josb
He had about 30 wives and 35 children. :eek:

Good luck with the inheritance.:biggrin:

lol.. so roughly thats about, still less i guess.
Just no! You don't personally know King Abdullah so you don't have the right to say whether he was a monster or not.

Even still, if someone dies that is a monster as you say, you should show some respect and sympathy and if he was a monster he didn't affect you at all so I suggest you get facts before slagging the poor king off (that is, by the way dead!)

Hitler never affected me personally either.

We should show Hitler respect

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hitler never affected me personally either.

We should show Hitler respect

Posted from TSR Mobile

Re-word that, you should show respect to Hitler, no matter what he did he was still human we all make mistakes everyone is respected, i do respect Hitler for being predominant.
Re-word that, you should show respect to Hitler, no matter what he did he was still human we all make mistakes everyone is respected, i do respect Hitler for being predominant.

:biggrin:

Damn if only he killed more Jews :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
:biggrin:

Damn if only he killed more Jews :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't like you what have you got against jews i am jewish do you hate me as well i am going to report you
I don't like you what have you got against jews i am jewish do you hate me as well i am going to report you

Nothing but a joke..............

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nothing but a joke..............

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sorry, can you repeat that please, it you think it's a joke you can go away! You're nothing but a bully :bawling:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending