Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 141
Original post by Soffilette
@Film When did you apply?

Jan. 27
Original post by HenryTank
Hey guys! I've just received my offer to study a Master's in Space Physiology & Health at King's this September, I'm starting to panic a bit about accommodation r.e whether to privately rent or to look into halls - has anyone got any advice regarding which might be the better option? I see that halls might often only be for a 9 month contract as opposed to the 12 months I'd need, so does anyone have any advice as to what the best way might be to go about privately renting a flat / house / apartment or possibly if they know of any private accommodation nearish to Guy's Campus / Southwark?
Thanks!

Try Pure Bankside. I stayed there and I loved it. It's in southwark and very close to the uni!
Reply 143
Rejected by the AHRC... :bricks:

I won't go to KCL.:frown:
Original post by Josb
Rejected by the AHRC... :bricks:

I won't go to KCL.:frown:

Well, I have a gut feeling that tells me you'll go to Oxford. No worries :smile:))
Reply 145
Original post by YulianaRus
Well, I have a gut feeling that tells me you'll go to Oxford. No worries :smile:))

I hope your gut feeling never fails. :biggrin:

Tbh, KCL funding is really rubbish. The AHRC form didn't even allow me to mention my future work experience.:mad:
Reply 146
Got an offer for a Masters in Political Economy of Emerging Markets
Reply 147
Original post by coldcanadian
Hi everyone,

I just submitted my application to KCL's MA in Terrorism, Security and Society. Still waiting for my references to be submitted. I feel as though I've applied way too late (especially if my references aren't submitted soon)! Thoughts?

I recently applied to this program too. Have you heard anything?
I just got accepted in education in aets and cultural settings. Applied during christmas period. :smile:
Original post by misskf
I recently applied to this program too. Have you heard anything?

I think application deadlines are in july so you are definitely ahead of time. Don't worry about it. The application process can also be quite slow. Alternatively you can drop them a message asking for a status update.
Offer for MA International Relations! Had to wait for 10 weeks but finally haha
Original post by bcarterc

Congrats! 😄

Congratulations! I am also on my 10th week for the same program, getting a little bored of waiting. Did you apply anywhere else? Is this your first choice? Congrats again!
Original post by meneses.sc
Congratulations! I am also on my 10th week for the same program, getting a little bored of waiting. Did you apply anywhere else? Is this your first choice? Congrats again!

Thanks! I'm pretty excited! I'm waiting to hear back from LSE and I have to decide between King's, UCL, and Bath, but King's is definitely my top choice as for now.

Good luck, I'm sure it's coming soon! The wait is the hardest.
Hopefully we'll be coursemates then!
Hi everyone

I applied for the MA in Philosophy 3 days ago. The official deadline of applications is 31 March but I have no idea how competitive this course is so I'm nervous that I may have left it too late.

I hope I'll hear soon!
Got an unconditional offer for MSc International Marketing.
Still debating between this or LSE MSc Media and Communication and Warwick's MSc Business. What should i do?
Reply 156
Original post by belightandlove
I think application deadlines are in july so you are definitely ahead of time. Don't worry about it. The application process can also be quite slow. Alternatively you can drop them a message asking for a status update.

Thanks! Also congrats on your offer!
Reply 157

Original post by davidolce
Got an unconditional offer for MSc International Marketing.
Still debating between this or LSE MSc Media and Communication and Warwick's MSc Business. What should i do?

Congrats!
Hello, I recently got an offer for postgraduate study at King's and I'm looking into the closest affordable studio to the waterloo campus. Does anyone know any? I'm considering Moonraker Point, Great Suffolk House, Pure Bankside, Brittania South bank and Orchard Lisle. Are they any good? Urbanest also seems pretty nice but is expensive. It also seems pretty close. What are your thoughts? Thanks
Such a bizarre move: I received a notification that there is an "update or a decision" on my application and I should check it online. So I am there in a nano-second, and I see that a single document has been reviewed (one of my transcripts) and has the status "Document OK". Everything else is "Not yet reviewed".

What on earth...? Why only review one?!
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest