Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got 21.
Reply 41
Not very well :hmmm:
Reply 42
i cannot open the link:confused:
Reply 43
13..... I had no idea on most of those eastern ones and i swear half of them shouldn't even be in europe
Reply 44
There are some more here: http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/European_Geography.htm I got to level 8 before I got bored.

Swinely
13..... I had no idea on most of those eastern ones and i swear half of them shouldn't even be in europe

Then Europe is a lot bigger than you thought.
I got 39!! I've been playing those sort of games since a young-un though, and i have visited a fair few of those countries too

It's a bit annoying on that game when you get liechtenstein, andorra and malta in a row though.
Reply 47
36.... it was the ex-yugoslavia countries...i know albania defenitely but the rest i'm not sure of....and i consider myself pretty good
a_man_1066
36.... it was the ex-yugoslavia countries...i know albania defenitely but the rest i'm not sure of....and i consider myself pretty good

I only know Croatia and that's because it looks like a boomerang.
Reply 50
_jackofdiamonds

lol.

Croatia was also quite simple for me, because relative to other eastern European countries, its much more famous. However, I got stuck on Moldova.
Reply 51
_jackofdiamonds

I always see it as a wishbone. :smile:

...and Bosnia's a guitar pick.
Reply 52
nikki
I always see it as a wishbone. :smile:

...and Bosnia's a guitar pick.

lol.
Reply 53
20. - Haven't a clue about some of the S.E European countries. The baltic states were ok for me though.
34 but it kept giving me stupidly small ones like Andorra and Lichtenstein - too fiddly for my liking :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending